Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lobolupo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2013, 06:09 PM
    Harley Davidson Troubleshooting
    My 2006 H-D Road King FLHRI starts fine then after it is turned off it "clicks when you try to re-start. If you let it cool for 10-15 minutes it starts back up My battery was 7yrs old so I thought that would solve the problem, nope.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 3, 2013, 08:25 AM
    Check Battery, Ground and Starter Connections.
    Monitor Battery, then Starter connections, while trying to crank.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harley Davidson Troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 09 HD Standard Road King. I just changed the batteries in the FOB'S. Now it starts,but it seems their in no fuel getting through. The bike sat for over a year while I was out of the countries. Any suggestion? Thanks

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 0 Answers ]

What all should I check when the engine light on my 03 road king police comes 0n?

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

My 2003 Electra Glide Classic will without warning lose all electrical power. I am asumming something is tripping the circuit breaker as after a short while after turning the ignigtion switch off and back on power is restored. I have replaced the circuit breaker and looked for obvious 'shorts'. ...

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2004 XL1200C sportster and it is missing on the front cylinder. Sometimes when the bike gets warmed up and has run for a while it will quit other times it will continue to miss. When I am at crusining speed and let off the throtle it acts as if I have shut the key off. Is this a coil issue?

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

I took the bike for it's MOT on Wedneday, passed no probs. Took it back to the home, no probs. Went to put it away and could not disable the alarm. Eventually managed it and put it away. I thought perhaps the fob battery was going off so I bought another battery. When I went to the bike to...

View more questions Search