Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dejongja Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 7, 2012, 04:21 AM
    Harley davidson troubleshooting
    I have a 2004 XL1200C sportster and it is missing on the front cylinder. Sometimes when the bike gets warmed up and has run for a while it will quit other times it will continue to miss. When I am at crusining speed and let off the throtle it acts as if I have shut the key off. Is this a coil issue?

Check out some similar questions!

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 0 Answers ]

My bike will start and runn well for aboute 90 sec. then start to backfire out my carb. I have a 2002 fuel ijected road king

Harley davidson troubleshooting? [ 0 Answers ]

2000 Heritage Softail classic Fuel Leak, on-off valve. I tried a new diaphram Leaks gas with engine running only. If I turn the valve to off position, the leak stops immediately. I bought a new diaphram ($32) and it didn't change. I put a new clamp on the fuel line.

Harley Davidson Troubleshooting? [ 3 Answers ]

I changed the oil in my 78 shovel ( kickstart only) and now it acts like the motor is frozen but it ran great before the oil change and haven't started since .in neutral with clutch engaged kicker won't budge. If u pull in the clutch lever the kicker is fre...

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

My bike is clicking when I try to start it. It has battery so I am thinking spark plugs/wire could cause it. Am I right or is there something I can do? 1999 sportster 883 xlh

Harley davidson troubleshooting [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 02 roadking w/40,000 and the oil light started flashing, mostly when I let off the throtle ?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.