Ask
    justintime1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 8, 2007, 09:48 AM
    Mortgage Loan Payment
    WHat is the monthly payment on a 30 year loan for $200,000 at 8%
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Jun 8, 2007, 10:02 AM
    The principal and interest payment is $1,468 per month.
    wai1480 Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Jul 20, 2007, 02:01 PM
    I come up with $1,467.53 per month

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skip a mortgage payment [ 5 Answers ]

I have never been in the situation I am right now. I do not know how to approach my mortgage company to see about skipping a payment or making interest only payments. How should such a conversation be done

Mortgage loan [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to cosign with ny wife on a mortgage loan. I'm currently in chapter 13 for about 2 years. Chapter 13 ends within a year 3/2008. Is there a mortgage loan that we can apply for where they just use my income is use not credit along with my wife income and credit ?

Mortgage company refuses payment [ 8 Answers ]

I hope someone can help. I live in NJ. I took out a home equity of about 1/5 of my house value. Unforturnately I went with what I now believe was a predetory loan company. They convinced us to go with them and promised a low rate. I even got it in writing. Than right before we were to close they...

Mortgage Payment After Tax Refund [ 3 Answers ]

How do I canculate how much tax refund I will get from the IRS. I am planning to buy a townhome for $700K in NJ. Property taxes are $7600 annually. Mortgage Loan amount borrowed will be $670,000. Also is there a way to get tax refund on a quarterly or monthly basis or would I need to wait till...

Mortgage Payment [ 3 Answers ]

My husband is the borrower and I am the co-borrower on our mortgage. My husband died 9/11/06. I am now 3 months behind on payment (had to pay for funeral). I no longer qualify for my husband's SS money, because my SS is higher. I can pay the mortgage myself if the bank would just put the 3 payments...

View more questions Search