Ask
    bandagbilly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2008, 05:24 PM
    Sink Stains
    How do I get rust stains out of plastic type sink
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 25, 2008, 05:38 PM

Go to the hardware store or grocery store and buy Raze or Whink but not Zout. Zout is great for stains but not rust. The other two will oxidized the iron and eat up the rust.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dryer stains [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer is leaving brown stains on my clothes. I know it is the dryer because the stains show up on my fabric softener sheets. Does anyone know how to fix this. The dryer is only a few years old.

Stains from the mouth [ 3 Answers ]

My husband has had tinny teeth ever since he was a baby, because he was a premature baby and his mother was ill during pregnancy. He has seen a dentist several years ago, he know is refusing to go due to a bad experience. In the last 3 weeks I have noticed when we wake up in the morning, there are...

Eye stains [ 3 Answers ]

I have two brightly coloured eyeliners, pink and orange, but whenever I put them on, they will never come off until after a few days! I use make-up remover wipes but they just don't work! I used my pink pencil 3-4 days ago and the pink is still really noticeable, some people were asking what was...

Stains [ 3 Answers ]

Is it true that semen stains look crusty in appearannce, while drool stains are just translucent, on like fabrics?

Stains in clothes [ 1 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool top load (american) washing machine 1 year old. The darks have rust stains and I have damaged garments . Have you any advice on what could be the problem? The whites are not soiled .

View more questions Search