Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bassarnold Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2007, 11:00 PM
    Power Saving Mode
    Every time I start my computer it enters power saving mode at cuts off. How can I keep this from happening?
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2007, 03:23 AM
    Does it startup until you log in? Give us more details...
    bassarnold Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 03:16 PM
    No log in is necessary on this computer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Car won't start, no click and no power to radio, power window or locks [ 6 Answers ]

After installing a new starter on a 1999 2WD Explorer it will not start. There is no click when trying to start it, its just dead, and the radio, power locks/windows, a/c, and dash light don't work but the interior lights work and so do the headlights. We've had the starter checked to make sure...

Pc entering power saving mode [ 5 Answers ]

The power went out, and now my computer seems to be stuck in power saving mode. HELP please

Furnace turns off at 'ON' mode and will not operate at 'AUTO' mode [ 6 Answers ]

The furnace will not turns on at "ON' mode. After some reading, I thought it would be the pilot light that has gone out. I re-lighted the pilot light to see blue-red flame, but the furnace will turn off AGAIN after 3-4 hrs. Replaced a new Honeywell non-programmable thermostat today with the...

Furnace turns off at 'ON' mode and will not operate at 'AUTO' mode [ 2 Answers ]

The furnace will not turns on at "ON' mode. After some reading, I thought it would be the pilot light that has gone out. I re-lighted the pilot light to see blue-red flame, but the furnace will turn off AGAIN after 3-4 hrs. Replaced a new Honeywell non-programmable thermostat today with the...

Problems with Power Saving in Win XP [ 5 Answers ]

So one day I was messing around with power saving options in Windows XP, and was saving different "power saving schemes", and when I clicked the drop down box (of all the schemes) it crashed. So I went back to it, only to find I had no schemes saved any more, and cannot save a new scheme, because...

View more questions Search