Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darkking857 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2009, 05:08 PM
    Can't remember This old Halloween Cartoon
    Hello,

I'm trying to remember the name of this cartoon that used to air during the 1980. It was a halloween cartoon that had a black and white background, but the characters were all solid color. The only person who was multiple colors was this witch who wore all black but her head was flesh colored. In the cartoon she befriended a brother and sister and made their halloween dreams come true by turning them into what they wanted to dress up as. If I remember correctly, one turned into a werewolf and the other a ghost. Their father also joined the party and got turned into a Frankenstein monster. The rest of the town saw the monsters and drove the four of them out of town. Then there is a part of the cartoon I don't remember, but then at the end the witch is praised and turns the entire town into their halloween creatures. The most memorable aspect I remember about this cartoon was that the every time the witch used her magic wand it would sound like a bug zapper.

If anyone remembers or knows the name of this cartoon please reply. Thank you.
    Chris8888 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2009, 12:17 PM
    OMG!! I'm trying to figure this out myself... I think it may be called Witch's Night out. I'm trying to research it now
    Chris8888 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2009, 12:31 PM
    I found it! Witch's Night out 1978 with Gilda Radner and Catherine O'Hara. Google it and you can see photos of the solid colored people! I love it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old halloween cartoon [ 10 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie with my brother when we were younger but neither of us can remember the title. It's a cartoon. This group of kids are all getting together to get ready for trick or treating and they go over to a friends house to get him but when they get there they find out he had...

Showtime Halloween Cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of a cartoon that aired on the Showtime network circa 2001. It was based on a group of children around Halloween and was rated at least PG-13 (due to language and nudity). The title involved the creator's name (i.e. Joe Smith Presents... ). Any help you could offer would...

Looking for the title of a halloween cartoon from my childhood (80s maybe 90s) [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I remember a very good cartoon from when I was little, late 80s maybe 90s. Its about a freckled faced little boy. And an evil.. pumpkin maybe.. stole him from his room and pulled him into a giant evil tree. And his various friends go in after him to save him. Any ideas? Sorry I...

Old cartoon can't remember [ 1 Answers ]

This is a movie I've only seen once and I saw it as a kid.. I only remember 2 parts 1. there are faerie prostitutes 2. in the end a wizard kills some dude with a gun Please help

Halloween themed cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

I need help remembering the name of a cartoon halloween themed movie that I used to watch when I was little, there are only a few things I can remember about the movie, the animation seemed to be an older looking , like school house rock kind of, anywhere late 70's-late 80's maybe, and there was a...

View more questions Search