Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niqua3 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 09:28 AM
    Why caan't i find the accelaration i tried and tried and i still couldn't find it
    An object moving with uniform acceleration has a velocity of 14.0 cm/s in the positive x direction when its x coordinate is 3.00 cm. If its x coordinate 1.80 s later is -5.00 cm, what is its acceleration?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 2, 2008, 08:59 AM
    Use the formula:

Here is +3 cm, is -5 cm, is +14 cm/s, and is 1.8s. Solve for .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Plot: Orphans find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a 1980's movie that a group of orphaned kids find a briefcase with cash and return to find a hand in it. Then, the briefcase goes missing after they report it to the police. Does anyone know the name of this movie?

HOW can I find old age homes in BARRIE Ontario? I need to find my mom! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, just wondering if someone could find me a listof them all, thanks!

I have to find him [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is Rose. I am trying to find my father who I haven't seen forever. I know all his information except his social security number, I keep running into needing a credit card and don't have one of those. Any suggestions anyone. Rose

How do I find out. [ 3 Answers ]

How would I find out exactly when my conception date was? I don't mean to sound ignorant but I'm four months and I just don't know what is what you know I just need some answers thanks. ...

How do I find my ?'s [ 2 Answers ]

How can I find my q and a's on this wonderfulwebsite?:eek:

View more questions Search