How can I find a person only with his picture?

Asked Feb 5, 2008, 08:27 PM 15 Answers
    How can I find a person? I only have his picture

Thank you very much

Last edited by suzane01; Feb 6, 2008 at 03:56 AM. Reason: better reading
    Flying Blue Eagle's Avatar
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225

#2

Feb 5, 2008, 09:05 PM
    SuzaneO1 - Hang a copy up at the Post Office or at Walmart Or both places Good Luck ::: F.B.E.
    JBeaucaire's Avatar
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,410, Reputation: 995
    Software Expert

#3

Feb 5, 2008, 09:12 PM
    If someone saw your photo on the internet (put up by someone else) and now that person was trying to find you because of your picture, would you welcome that? (shudder the thought)

Your eharmony relationship consisted entirely of someone posting a photo and you falling in love with it? I doubt that, too.

Everyone lies, especially in early dating rituals. People using services like eHarmony need to take that in stride. If you were having actual interactions through eHarmony with this person and you and he "clicked", then you should keep that in mind.

Looks are irrelevant, OK, they are relevant, but enough to stalk someone based on a picture alone and toss a developing relationship?

No disrespect meant, but both guys should probably steer clear of someone making decisions the way you seem to be. It appears capricious and arbitrary.
    chesterroy's Avatar
    chesterroy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#4

Feb 5, 2009, 09:55 PM
    I too am trying to fins a friend I used to work with and all I have is a name and a picture of him is there a way to do it online and ps don't think the other two were e stalkin anybody you muncher

If anyone camn help ou please respond
    dangergirl123's Avatar
    dangergirl123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#5

Apr 24, 2009, 11:49 AM

How can I find a person with just a picture
    I wish's Avatar
    I wish Posts: 5,280, Reputation: 2023
    Family & People Expert

#6

Apr 24, 2009, 11:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dangergirl123 View Post
    You should start your own thread.

How did you get even the picture in the first place?

Why don't you ask the person you got the picture from?
    rjn verma's Avatar
    rjn verma Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

#7

Jun 4, 2009, 10:43 PM
    Hey yar I am not here to give you an answe but to tel that even I'm the trying to search aperson with his pic so if you get an idea temme also
    tropiko's Avatar
    tropiko Posts: 11, Reputation: -2

#8

Jun 5, 2009, 02:31 PM

Try looking at her eyes or his eyes...
    countryliz's Avatar
    countryliz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

#9

Jul 31, 2009, 03:42 PM
    I also am looking for a guy with only a photo I have - nothing dirty, scammy or bad happening - I just want to find him and talk to him... noones business acutally. Do if anyone has an answer on HOW to do this - please let me know - thank you!
    countryliz's Avatar
    countryliz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#10

Jul 31, 2009, 03:42 PM

Need to find person [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to locate a person by the name of "Sandy R Wildfang" This person is Male and is located somewhere in Manitoba. Can anyone please help me. I have been unable to locate & I need to do a reference check, so the sooner I locate the better. Thanks!

Is it possible at all to find out a name of a person just by a photo? [ 13 Answers ]

I have a photo of a man who appears to be either a model or an actor, but I don't know his name. Is it possible at all to find out his name by the photos I have?

Who is the person on the picture? [ 24 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me who the person on the picture is? The person is suppose to be well known. http://www.da-shizzaoh.com/hvemerdette.jpg

How can you find out where a person has been in the last 8 weeks? [ 16 Answers ]

My husband and I had a fight and he took off 8 weeks ago. I have been told that he is in a rehab but nobody will tell me where he is. How can I find out where he has been the last 8 weeks? I also have a missing persons report filed. I have heard nothing.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to find this person? [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for ancestors of this person. She went by Eleonore Schlund born 04-03-1939. Not sure of the year of birth. She had a child male born 1954-55 and a female born 05-17-1956. The daughter was adopted and moved to the United States at birth or shortly afterwards. She was given to DeForest...