Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jonesy333 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Movie from 30's or 40's
    Can't get this movie out of my mind. Scene is an old convent on a very rainy night. Roads are out and people take refuge at the convent. Among them are prosecutors and a convicted female convict. 2 nuns remember the case and try to prove her innocence before the storm ends and the roads clear. One of the nuns collects newspapers and the 2 of them search newspaper-lined shelves for details of the trial. In the end, she is proven innocent. PLEASE HELP - THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 02:06 PM
    Thread cleanup in Aisle 5! This was answered by a smart person at allexperts.com on 07/04:

Classic Film: old movie title

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Old cartoon movie, 30's or 40's [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am a first time user of this forum. I am 63 and when I was in the 2nd grade (around 1949) I saw an old cartoon(Movie) that I would like to find. This cartoon movie had two groups of characters, the grouchy characters, dressed in black and the happy characters dressed in white. The grouchy...

40's maybe 50's movie? [ 1 Answers ]

It's about a guy who has an angel in his backyard tree... he keeps trying to convince people of it, and finally I think his wife figures out its true. The angel can't leave the tree, why I cannot remember. It's black and white, and I remember seeing it about 35 years ago. Any ideas?

Need a Title - Old Movie like 40's or earlier [ 1 Answers ]

About 2 years ago I saw parts of an old movie on AMC, TCM or one of those old movie channels. I don't remember much, which is my biggest obstacle in finding the title. I only remember one scene which is a house on a cliff that either people or a woman is moving into and the woman hears something...

30's house, washer draining problems [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My washing machine is overflowing from the wall, because, according to the plumber, the 2" PVC that is connected to the old 1 1/2" galvanized pipes doesn't leave enough room to drain when the pump starts on the machine. He thinks the galvanized pipes are probably mostly blocked. He also says I...

View more questions Search