Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sqtanoli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 18, 2007, 12:07 AM
    Hydrogen behaviour
    Tell me about

Hydrogen behaviour is it real gas or ideal gas which laws obeys,

And also explain about hydroen its obeys joul thomoson effect.

Give me examples

Thanks

sqtanoli[COLOR
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2007, 01:33 AM
    No gas is an ideal gas. Do you know the 3 ideal gas assumptions? Can you compare those assumptions to hydrogen gas in the real world? Have a go and I'll help you further.

I assume it does obey the joule-thompson effect, Do you know of any conditions that have to be satisfied for this effect? What does it say in your notes?

I can help further if you do a little work first.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird behaviour [ 3 Answers ]

My siamese cat, nearly 10 years old, has a weird behaviour which I'm wondering if anyone else has heard of... right after I give him a special treat and he eats it, he goes to my bedroom and howls piteously for about 10 minutes, unless I tell him to be quiet or pay attention to him. This only...

Decomposing hydrogen peroxide [ 1 Answers ]

Heya! I'm doing a project on how the concentration of hydrogen peroxide effects the rate at which it decomposes and I need help!! And tank u! :) :) :)

Signs of behaviour [ 4 Answers ]

When you have been seeing a man a while and he say its just me and you sexually babes no one else in this then what happens is you have caught this man out arranging to meet another women you challenege him about this and get the answer no I wouldn't hve gone there.then said its getting to heavy...

Magnesium hydrogen carbonate + hydrochloric acid = ? [ 3 Answers ]

Magnesium hydrogen carbonate + hydrochloric acid =?? Please help if you know it Thanks:confused:

View more questions Search