Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rachelrang Posts: 45, Reputation: 0

Mar 11, 2012, 05:34 PM
    Talking dog christian children's movie
    As a child even though I was raised Jewish my Christian grandparents had me watch Christian movies I've been trying to remember the name of one it was on VHS and it had talking dogs where one was a bully and two boys where one was the bully their family's are on a camping trip and I remember the dogs in the river and the boys and the kids and dogs all working together to get out I think I really want to remember the name so that my godson can watch it

Check out some similar questions!

Children's 90's Movie? Christian? Magic 2 bears? [ 5 Answers ]

I have this memory in my childhood of a movie that either my daycare or music teacher played. It was with two men dressed in fuzzy bear suits that met a girl in her backyard playground. There's a motif of a floating rainbow stick, her dog following it, a coloring book, a magic slide, and a musical...

Children's movie from 80s or 90s with talking puppy and a door to another world? [ 0 Answers ]

Animated and some animals got through the door that they had to try and get back through and were riding a hippo-type animal and leading it with food on a stick. Would love to see this movie again but have no idea what it was called. Thanks

90s christian children's movies [ 1 Answers ]

There was this movie I always watched when I was younger about this guy in a giant bible (or a giant globe) costume with a bunch of kids and I remember them wearing these yellow rain coats and singing about the rain and something about it beingy salty and then I remember them being in a park...

90s christian children's movies [ 1 Answers ]

There was this movie I always watched when I was younger about this guy in a giant bible (or a giant globe) costume with a bunch of kids and I remember them wearing these yellow rain coats and singing about the rain and something about it beingy salty and then I remember them being in a park...

Children's movie from 80s that centered around a dog at a seaworld like place [ 2 Answers ]

I remember renting this as a kid. Idk if it was a movie that went direct to VHS or maybe it was a TV episode I can't remember. I remember it kind of centered/followed a dog around an aqarium or a seaworld park, at one point the dog is swimming around the tank with a glass bowlmlike mask on. There...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.