Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    claireinNC123 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jul 2, 2009, 05:35 PM
    Middle School
    My situation is I'm starting middle school on August 25, with no friends (I just moved during the summer, from Florida to north carolina). I'm terrified and stressed. A couple of my questions are:
    What should I wear?
    How do you open a locker?
    How do I make friends?

And any other tips or helpful things your can add, PLEASE!!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2009, 06:06 PM

You'll do fine.
    With lockers you just lift the handle and pull... nothing to it.
    Wear your favorite outfit as long as there isn't a dress code that says you can't wear certain things.

Jul 3, 2009, 06:45 AM

I mean a locker combination And how should I make friends. I don't want to spend my first day ALONE:(

Jul 3, 2009, 07:04 AM

And how do I get around?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2009, 02:29 PM

You just have to remember where to go. Pay attention to little details.
    When I started Jr. High the school was gigantic and I thought I would never figure it out but within a week I was fine.
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Jul 3, 2009, 02:56 PM

I remember when I started High School.

I admit. I was a little scared, I forgot my locker combination so many times, I ended up writing it on my arm, then I couldn't even figure out how to open the damn thing-- but within a week or two I was a pro at it.

Be yourself.

When your at lunch sit on a table full of people and ask them if you could join and introduce yourself-- it's better than sitting all by your lonesome thinking everyone is looking at you.

It'll be great, be positive.

Sarah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Middle school [ 19 Answers ]

I need tips eny tips even if there stupid I don't care tips tips tips!! :)

Middle School [ 17 Answers ]

I'm starting middle school this fall and I want some advice on how to handle it, I've read all the books and websites, but I need more! Confused

Is is a poll for any middle school or high school kids about drugs? [ 6 Answers ]

What kind of drugs are being sold at your schools? How easy is it to get? Where are you from? This is a seriouse question I'm curiouse to no if it matters where you are from or if all schools are alike...

Middle School ! [ 12 Answers ]

Next year, I will be starting middle school. I am all freaked out! Bullies, lockers, 8 classes, Too much! PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE! :confused: :eek:

Middle school [ 1 Answers ]

Is middle school really the best grade because I'm in the middle school so far it's a yes for me but there's always a lot of studying!! But I know that I have to get used to thsat but studying is kind of fun and kind of boring at the same time I don't know how but it is and there could be sometimes...

View more questions Search