How many legs are in the bus.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2008, 07:58 PM
    120 not counting the bus driver.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2008, 08:40 PM
    There are many answers to this question -- is there really a correct answer??

How many legs are there in the bus? Read the rest of the details to get the question asked....Good Luck!? - Yahoo! Answers

plezWorld: Brainteaser: Legs in the Bus?

7 women were on a bus, each had a backpack. Each backpack had 7...

1 Girl has 2 legs -- 49 cats has 196 legs -- 343 kittens has 1372 legs Total legs --

One girl 1570 -- Seven girls -- 10,990 legs ------But a bus has no legs -- wheels

Bus driver not even mentioned -- OK
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Mar 18, 2008, 09:31 PM
    It says "in the bus", not on
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Mar 18, 2008, 09:42 PM
    7 Girls = 14 legs
    # of backpacks = 49
    # of cats = 7(49) = 343
    # of cats' legs = 4(343) = 1372
    # of kittens = 7(343) = 2401
    # of Kittens' legs = 4(2401) = 9604

not counting the bus driver's 2 legs = 14 + 1372 + 9604 = 10990

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

One for the Girls (Although I betcha some of "Yous Guys" will read it!) [ 16 Answers ]

Worth reading to the end... My mother was a fanatic about public restrooms. When I was a little girl, she'd take me into the stall, show me how to wad up toilet paper and wipe the seat. Then she'd carefully lay strips of toilet paper to cover the seat. Finally, she'd instruct, "Never, NEVER sit...

Marks on legs [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have developed two marks on my skin above the ankles, on both legs on the outer side. There is one on each leg and they appear darkish brown/black in colour. It looks like some sort of pigmentation but I don't know as to how it exactly happened or what caused it. The surprising thing is...

Big legs [ 15 Answers ]

Can someone please help me I want to lose weight of my legs What exercises do I have to do to lose weight of my legs?

Ugly legs [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I'm 24 and I have 2 kids... and I have a real big problem... I have some really ugly veins on the back of my legs.. mainly right behind the knee where our legs bend... I've always had dark veins.. even as a kid I remember looking down at my legs and seeing my viens.. with my first daughter I...

Girls read this [ 5 Answers ]

:( I didn't get my period for 3 months and I thought I was pregnant but I had a blood test taken and I am not. So I just kept woundering about it and left it alone, a few days after the 3rd month that I was supposed to get my period I began spotting and that went on for 2 day. Now hear I am 1 a...

View more questions Search