Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hotgirl11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 10:05 PM
    Middle school
    I want to know what middle school is like I'm starting aug 27 and the coutsler said we don't have lockers.

Help :confused:
    slblelb Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2007, 11:53 PM
    Not having lockers ain't so bad! Ask you're parents they were in middle school once, you're too young to be visiting websites where anyone can get your email address, change your user name you're to young to be hot, and you can't even properly spell,it's counselor. Don't try to grow up so fast life is to short. Ten years from now you'll wish you were still in elementary school. Just chill, and enjoy the ride, and remember 2+2=4. Good luck in your first year of middle school!
    cheli_roscoe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 12:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hotgirl11
    I want to know what middle school is like im starting aug 27 and the coutsler said we dont have lockers.

help :confused:
    Well middle school is like all different kinds of clicks there are emo's prep's the mean and y girls of course there are cute guys... hahaha well just in case you wan't to know how to get in the year book a lot join in meny school activity's and around the end of the year there are surveys for most popular girl boy and thing like that so if you want to have a chance at that you have to get along with a lot of people well in hope I helped a little !
    slblelb Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2007, 12:55 AM
    Join the school activities! Just choose the right ones for you, forget the clicks. Remember, these "cool" people now aren't going to be so cool a few years from now. Those mean girls that are supposed to be cool will be working in gas stations and weigh 250pds by the time they are 20. Those cute guys will also be fat and worthless in 10yrs. Pick the nerdy smart guys for your boyfriends, they will be the ones with all the money! And as far as getting your picture in the yearbook, make sure you hang out with the photography class members or join it! They're the ones who get to pick the pictures that go in the yearbook ( the yearbook staff). Believe me I was one of them. You sound like a real sweet girl with a real lack of confidence, hold your head high, you're just as important as everybody else you just have to let them know. Use your brain, that's all you need! If you need a shoulder just send a message.
    love2surf Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 07:54 AM
    I want to know what middle school is like im starting aug 27 and the coutsler said we dont have lockers.

Believe me u will have lockers,, that's the best thing about middle school is lockers!!
    rebelchildsfun Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2007, 11:28 AM

I started middle school at geneseo middle school last year. I was terrified I mean with all of the home work, peerpressure, and evil teachers I thought I would go nuts. Well it turned out to be fun but the food tasted like crap.
    kt1205 Posts: 125, Reputation: 4
    -

Aug 20, 2007, 11:38 AM
    I enjoyed middle school more than elementry school. I did make a few mistakes though. Just don't do anything your going to regret one day. Now I'm in high school and I enjoy it more than middle school. For me, in middle school the years started going by really fast.
    vipmundeh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2007, 06:49 PM

Share with someone else:) :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Middle school [ 19 Answers ]

I need tips eny tips even if there stupid I don't care tips tips tips!! :)

Middle school [ 3 Answers ]

I need a middle school speech for principal

Middle School [ 17 Answers ]

I'm starting middle school this fall and I want some advice on how to handle it, I've read all the books and websites, but I need more! Confused

Middle school [ 3 Answers ]

What are some exsperaines that you had and don't want eny body else to go through in middle school tell me how to avoid them and I want to find a new best friend how do I do that!!

Middle school [ 13 Answers ]

I am super siked and scared I mean come on older people making fun of me! That will ruen my reputation! Trust me I'm hot! Eny way what if everybody else hears the older people and start making fun of me to!:eek: I'm looking forward and not I've got mixed emotions!:rolleyes:

View more questions Search