Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shuzy82 Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Dec 7, 2010, 09:00 PM
    Children's movie from 80s or 90s with talking puppy and a door to another world?
    Animated and some animals got through the door that they had to try and get back through and were riding a hippo-type animal and leading it with food on a stick. Would love to see this movie again but have no idea what it was called. Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Couple of children's movie from 80s or 90s [ 7 Answers ]

Okay for the first one: I am pretty sure it is a version of Thumbelina, but all my searches have failed to turn up the right one. It starts (maybe after an introduction) with a old lady wishing for a daughter. (somehow) She gets a girl to bloom out of this flower. She made her a boat out of a nut...

I need to know a children's movie from the 80s or 90s [ 1 Answers ]

I can vaguely remember watching a movie when I was younger. The problem is, I remember one of the previews that had a green monster or alien or something living with a family causing all sorts of problems and such. I remember the song for the preview was the happy days theme song. That's all I can...

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

80s or 90s animated children's movie [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone remember an 80's or 90's animated children's movie involving mice running from a cat or person in the kitchen of a castle? I just remember them running from table leg to table leg and then finally into a hole in the wall to escape. :confused: It also had cheese 80s 90s sound effects lol

80s-90s children's movie - little girl and two bears [ 1 Answers ]

This has been driving my sister and me nuts. It starts with a little girl in her backyard, then two bears (I think) appear, and they slide down her slide and sing the "My playmate" (oh now my playmate, won't you play with me? Climb up my apple tree... ) song. They enter a magical land with other...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.