Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Playboistar**69** Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2009, 03:04 PM
    90s christian children's movies
    There was this movie I always watched when I was younger about this guy in a giant bible (or a giant globe) costume with a bunch of kids and I remember them wearing these yellow rain coats and singing about the rain and something about it beingy salty and then I remember them being in a park singing about the 5 sense and there was a giant ear and a giant eye and then finger nails scratching a chalk board and then for some reason there was a part of the movie with these 2 puppets and one was green and the other was pink and they had round heads with little hairs sticking straight up from there head and it was snowing and they made a snowman and I don't remember but I think they squeaked when they talked and if anyone knows what I'm talking about and knows the name of the movie please tell me its bugging me
    Telepathetic23 Posts: 60, Reputation: 6

Dec 28, 2009, 10:38 PM

Psalty Psalty Home

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's 90's Movie? Christian? Magic 2 bears? [ 5 Answers ]

I have this memory in my childhood of a movie that either my daycare or music teacher played. It was with two men dressed in fuzzy bear suits that met a girl in her backyard playground. There's a motif of a floating rainbow stick, her dog following it, a coloring book, a magic slide, and a musical...

90s christian children's movies [ 1 Answers ]

There was this movie I always watched when I was younger about this guy in a giant bible (or a giant globe) costume with a bunch of kids and I remember them wearing these yellow rain coats and singing about the rain and something about it beingy salty and then I remember them being in a park...

60's children's film in b&W christian and jewish kids going to others place of worshi [ 1 Answers ]

I looking for the name of a 60's children's classic (like The Red Balloon) in b&w about two young kids (boys, I think) who went to each other's place of worship, one a church and one a synagogue.. they were worried that God would strike them dead... beautiful little film.. want my daughter to see...

Children's movies! [ 4 Answers ]

I have more kid movies that I need help with. 1. I don't remember much about this movie besides that there is a princess, and another girl that looks just like her and the normal girl gets captured because she is believed to be the princess. I don't remember much more about it! 2.this movie...

View more questions Search