Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    m92king Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2009, 10:35 PM
    Children's 90's Movie? Christian? Magic 2 bears?
    I have this memory in my childhood of a movie that either my daycare or music teacher played. It was with two men dressed in fuzzy bear suits that met a girl in her backyard playground. There's a motif of a floating rainbow stick, her dog following it, a coloring book, a magic slide, and a musical number of people in rainsuits singing ONE BOTTLE POP 2 BOTTLE POP!

PLease help me!
    aaj2008 Posts: 139, Reputation: 7

Jan 18, 2009, 10:59 PM

Oh my god! I totally know what you are talking about... but I have no clue what its called. I'll ask around
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 19, 2009, 08:44 AM

YouTube - Wee Sing in Sillyville (1/11)
    sammibaby3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2009, 07:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by m92king View Post
    I have this memory in my childhood of a movie that either my daycare or music teacher played. It was with two men dressed in fuzzy bear suits that met a girl in her backyard playground. Theres a motif of a floating rainbow stick, her dog following it, a coloring book, a magic slide, and a musical number of people in rainsuits singing ONE BOTTLE POP 2 BOTTLE POP!

PLease help me!
    That movie has been bugging me! Do you have any clue what the name of that movie is?
    red777 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 06:31 PM
    You're combining 2 different Wee Sing movies. Wee Sing in Sillyville and Wee Sing Big Rock Candy Mountain.

Wee Sing Detailed Item Description
    aleeshamiranda Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2013, 10:40 PM
    Was it the big rock candy mountain?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't remember . 90's christian movie [ 5 Answers ]

All right when I was a kid in the 90's, there was this christian either movie or TV show I can't remember.. it was about a man and he was dressed real funny and always had kids following him, and he carried with him a doughnut and it talked and sang songs and everything

90's Children's Movie: Magic Babysitter & Songs [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone recall the title to an early 1990s children movie about a babysitter who comes to watch three children because their mother (a hairdresser I think) is stuck at the salon because it is raining "cats and dogs". There is a lot of music/singing to classic children songs like alphabet soup,...

Old children's Movie About Magic And Fairies [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this movie about 10 years ago, and I only remember a couple of scenes from it. The first is a boy and a girl walk into a large room where two fairies are trapped inside of a large bag. They are being lowered into a tank that if they touch they will be turned into tea. Then the evil...

80's or early 90's cartoon/movie with bears [ 1 Answers ]

In the 80s-early 90s there was a cartoon about bears. The main character was a Polar Bear I think, he was a super hero. o_o I think he could fly. A mother bear and her cup were kidnapped and one of the scenes is him getting on a train to rescue them. Anyone know what cartoon this was? Please...

Swamp bears? 80's or early 90's movie/tv show [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everybody This has been killing me for quite a while. Not sure if it's a movie or TV show but I used to adore it!. all I can remember is something about bears, or a bear that lives in a swamp and used to be in the circus. They MIGHT live in a tree? And I think that two aligators were the bad...

View more questions Search