Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jai-patterson15 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2007, 08:54 PM
    Best Ways to change look
    Hi, I am a 15 year old male and I would like to no what is the best way to change my look (face) :confused: please reply and thanks in advance
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 21, 2007, 08:10 AM
    I wouldn't change anything about your face. You are a good looking young man. Some teenagers are unhappy with the way they look because of the negative influence in movies and magazines. It would be boring if everybody looked the same. You should love yourself and be proud of the way you look.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Apr 24, 2007, 01:24 AM
    jai-patterson15,

You don't need to change, you only need to relax. I have read your other posts and you are being too critical of yourself.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2007, 01:31 AM
    I agree with both the above posts, at your age a lot of things are changing with your body and it is a confusing time! I wouldn't worry about this until you have passed out of puberty, you're changing too much at the moment.

If that's a picture of you than you look handsome to me! And I don't even find guys handsome!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will she ever change her lying ways? [ 5 Answers ]

I need impartial advice; hopefully I can get that here. I have been in a relationship for a little more than a year. Like many relationships it has not been smooth sailing. I wondered at various points if we were really good for each other, but I love her and I feel she love me in spite for some of...

New ways to do business [ 1 Answers ]

What are new ways to do an existing business

Ways to get over an ex [ 9 Answers ]

I was only dumped a few days ago by text. One minute I'm over it, the next I'm in tears again. I just want myself pity to end. Because it was done by text, it hasn't set in complete that were not together. I just want to pull him aside and get him to talk to me. But I don't think he will. I've just...

Amish ways [ 2 Answers ]

I am curious- the Amish say that they disavow electricity and telephones, autos, but in the past horror on PA the Amish teacher used a telephone for 911 and the children were put on life support and were transported in ambulances, Is this hypocrisy?

Ways IT can help managers [ 3 Answers ]

Hello guys, I would be very grateful if you could help me know: 1. Ways Information Technology can help managers fulfil their responsibilities. 2. Functions of operating system Any answer from you good people would be very much appreciated and thanks.

View more questions Search