Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jenny973 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2012, 01:01 PM
    Belly Piercing
    So on Monday my son and I were playing around & he went on top of me to belly with my stomach when I felt his teeth on my belly ring I told him get off but that made it worse & he pulled it off my belly button:( so I don't know how long I should wait to get it redone by the way its.been 5 days.n i.noticed it healed and the skin that was ripped open has almost been cover so how long should I wait??
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 16, 2012, 02:00 PM
    No idea. It depends on how quickly you're completely healed, and I doubt you are after only 5 days.

It all depends on your body, and what it can handle, and everyone is different.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly Piercing [ 4 Answers ]

How can I find a studiop that will pierce my belly if I live in Leeds,England

Belly piercing [ 0 Answers ]

I just got my belly pierced a couple days ago and it's a little red on the top hole does that mean its infected ?

Belly button piercing healing and re-piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had my belly button pierced 10 years ago (I was 13) and it has gradually shrunk over the years from a 14 to a 6. I can also feel that the skin is thinner as I can feel the bar. I want to take it out and let it heal and have it re-pierced. However I have grown very attached to it and want to...

Belly Piercing [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I just want to ask if the belly piercing causes cancer, because many people told me that it does since the belly is connected to our stomach and intestine! Thanks

View more questions Search