Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chermia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2011, 09:12 PM
    I had a dream about my boyfriend walking off on me. What does that mean?
    He rejected me and walked off I was looking for him but could not found my love iwas crying.what do that mean?
    Canterra Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Dec 21, 2011, 01:24 AM
    Some dreams take you to some weird places or thoughts of your mind. Now the chances of this dream having a relevance to your real life is slim. But in some occasions that does happen to everyone, but if you feel he has been acting strange lately or that he might walk off talk to him.
    How long have you guys been dating?
    I wouldn't be worried about this dream... So don't let it affect your relationship :)
    emowithemotions Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2011, 10:26 PM
    Its mainly just your freting over something.Like you think that he is going to but he isn't.just take your mind off it :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had a dream about my boyfriend walking with another woman [ 1 Answers ]

I had a dream where my boyfriend was a black man, when he is really a white man, and he went on a walk with another woman. When he returned, I told him we were done. What does this mean?

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Dream about ex boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Help me analse this dream 6 weeks ago my mother told me that she had dreamed about my ex boyfriend and in the dream he came to apologise for leaving me while I was sick, and all my mother said was that he should apologise to me and her. About 2 weeks after my mom told me about the...

Dream about boyfriend and ex-bf [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, in my dream I am at my boyfriend's house snuggling with my ex-boyfriend under a blanket on the living room floor, getting ready for sleep or something. I'm happy and then I realize that I have another boyfriend and he might wake up, well he does and he starts heading for the living room. I...

DREAM about my boyfriend [ 2 Answers ]

I had a dream that my boyfriend was cheating on me what does that mean?:confused:

View more questions Search