Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iforgot... Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 7, 2011, 06:12 PM
    What does your dreams mean?
    So in my dream me and my step brother were going through this cave and I accendentally slipped and got knocked out,so he carried me back to some footall game (his team mates were there to)and made shure I was OK.I find it weird because in real life all he only tries to annoy me not my sister(appearently she is scary),he acts like he doesn't really care about me.what do you think it means?
    smlfrye Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Sep 7, 2011, 10:47 PM
    Maybe something is going to happen and he is going to help you. If and when he does you will be shocked that he is there for you. Even if nothing does happen, I think it is trying to tell you that he really does care about you. He just show's it in a funny way. :)
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Sep 8, 2011, 12:27 AM
    It might not mean anything at all. It might be your subconscious longing for your step brother to show you that he cares in some way. No matter what he may care for you but shows it in a different way. Brothers, step brothers and any family member can be weird at times.

Sep 8, 2011, 01:37 PM
    Than you guys so much... he does have a weird mind:P
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Sep 8, 2011, 03:25 PM
    You say he ACTS like he doesn't care, sounds like your subconscious was reminding you that deep down you know he does really. Family do that sometimes, annoy the heck out of us over trivial stuff but step up for the important things.

Sep 16, 2011, 09:05 PM
    I had another dream,and my bro was in it again.I feel like my dreams are trying to tell me something about him.but I don't have a clue what.so it was:my bro and his friends were going to football practice and I went with them because they were going to drop me off someplace after.when the practice was over they couldn't find me and when they did my bro actually seemed kind of concerened for me.whie I was etting ready so they could drop me off his friend talkd to me which is werd becase when I see him I'm usually hiding in a corner or I'm my room,and with that my dream ended by mom telling me it was time for school.if I had a bunch of vivid dreams in one month why would t be about the same person?and of all people why my bro?
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2011, 10:05 PM
    What are you thinking about during the day? Is there something that might have happened in any of your relationships that changed in the past month. Whether it be with him or other people?

Sep 17, 2011, 03:18 PM
    During the day I basically just think about school.in the past month I finally got a computer in my room,so I've been spending more time by myself in my room,I think my mom is concerned for me cause we don't talk as much.the only thing that has hanged about me and my bro is that he actually talks to me when I'm not in my room,o and since he has football practice I see him usually for about an hour and a half each day.I also think my dad is starting t realize that I'm not so little anymore
    Uber Member

Sep 17, 2011, 03:37 PM
    Your growing up. Your spending more time on the computer. Your relationships are changing with your family it seems as well. Now you can understand their concern that you have been spending more time in your room, right?
    I honestly think that just from changes in relationships and different things that are ongoing is contributing to your dreams. I honestly do not think you should be concerned about them. I do think the more you focus and the more you are aware of your dreams the more you will have them. Also these years when things changes can defiantly effect your dreams. Maybe opening up more about your feelings whether it to be with friends, or parents or your brother may help. It is up to you.

Sep 17, 2011, 08:05 PM
    Thanks so much,ill try my best
    udaysz Posts: 13, Reputation: 5

Sep 23, 2011, 04:44 AM
    You may be eventually thinking about your step brother and the way he is with you. Unknowingly you might have thought about him and the way he should treat you... so this may some kind of stuff reflected in your dream..

Sep 23, 2011, 05:04 PM
    That does make sense,thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams [ 3 Answers ]

I had a very weird dream not to long ago and it's very confusing.. well it me and another girl flirting, joking around, holding hands, and kissing. But the strangest part was it wasn't my wife it was some other girl that I have never met before.. So my main Question is am I hiding something that I...

A boy dreams up plans to some machine also dreams he is flying [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie in the 90's that I can't remember the name of. All I can remember is some boy has these dreams where he sees plans for some sort of machine bit by bit and he is flying in the dreams.

Dreams of ex [ 14 Answers ]

I don't know if this fits under this forum listing but I've been wondering about this for a while now as the dreams have become more frequent. Anytime I have a dream (that I can remember in the morning) it's about my ex. I'm currently with someone else and I'm very happy with her. I haven't...

Dreams ! [ 11 Answers ]

Do you guys believe that God can speak to you through dreams..

What do my dreams mean? [ 4 Answers ]

OK I don't really know what to put this under so I put it here I've been having trouble with sleeping because of these dreams I've been having well one is a nightmare but there always the same The nightmare is that I'm walking on a road and its sort of dark out like right before a storm and ill...

View more questions Search