Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pumkin2 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2007, 01:29 PM
    Am I still pretty?
    Hi,

I have been with my lover for 5 years and one year married, when he met me I was almost 65 lbs thinner than what I am now, although I am 6'2 now I hold my weight very very well, My husband says that I am beautiful and he doesn't want me to change anything about me, I still get worried that he is no telling the truth. I notice he watches wrestling or "the girls next door" and his eyes light up when a beautiful model shows up on the TV, I then start to think does he want me to look like that? This is confusing? What should I do
    PatrickG Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Jan 31, 2007, 12:00 PM
    The question is do you thrust your husband? I wouldn't worry about his eyes lighting up when he see's people on telly. A lot of that is psychological, and most of the people on telly are so desirable is because every knows there is no chance. Im sure you are still very beautiful and I'm sure he still finds you just as attractive. And there are clear indications whether he is starting to find you less attractive, like lower sex drive and avoidance of questions to do with the subject. If there are no signs of these there shouldn't be much reason to doubt him.
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Jan 31, 2007, 12:18 PM
    I've been reading through a lot of your posts and your insecurities shine significantly through every one of them. You are going to lose your man real quick if you keep worrying about everything like you have been. You need to enjoy your life together with him. If you feel that you are not pretty, then do something about it.
    But just remember, he married you, and most people marry each other because they love each other ;) . Be confident, he'll love you even more for it.

Jan 31, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickG
    The question is do you thrust your husband? I wouldnt worry about his eyes lighting up when he see's people on telly. Alot of that is psychological, and most of the people on telly are so desireable is because every knows there is no chance. Im sure you are still very beautiful and im sure he still finds you just as attractive. And there are clear indications whether he is starting to find you less attractive, like lower sex drive and avoidance of questions to do with the subject. If there are no signs of these there shouldnt be much reason to doubt him.
    Yeah I trust him, I guess your right and thank you for your advice it really helped me a lot...

Jan 31, 2007, 01:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrickG
    The question is do you thrust your husband? I wouldnt worry about his eyes lighting up when he see's people on telly. Alot of that is psychological, and most of the people on telly are so desireable is because every knows there is no chance. Im sure you are still very beautiful and im sure he still finds you just as attractive. And there are clear indications whether he is starting to find you less attractive, like lower sex drive and avoidance of questions to do with the subject. If there are no signs of these there shouldnt be much reason to doubt him.
    Wow, aggressive but your right I have to stop being so insecure, yeah my weight kind of affected me but not him, he loves me and I do trust him I have to stop being such a baby.
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Jan 31, 2007, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pumkin2
    wow, aggressive but your right i have to stop being so insecure, yeah my weight kinda affected me but not him, he loves me and i do trust him i have to stop being such a baby.
    Sorry, not trying to be mean-it's just that I can relate so well to you because I was exactly like you and I know what I went through. But these were things that were told to me by the one that I loved so much. At once I "had it so good", but my insecurities pushed him away, which made my insecurities even worse. It takes time to work on, I still have trouble at times, but I've noticed myself how much better my life is when I can hold my head up high, and how much better I get treated, not only by the man I love, but by people in general. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I turned my pretty blonde hair into a dark brown mess! [ 4 Answers ]

I have (HAD) natuarally golden blonde hair. I wanted to go to a medium brown shade. It came out a little dark on top, but nothing I coulnt deal with, my bottom however, its almost black, dry and dead (needs to be cut), with a greenish tint to it. I absolutely hate it! I went out and bought a...

Hey this is pretty cool [ 5 Answers ]

This pretty cool I just stumbled into this site and see people just ask a question and somebody answers it. Well I guess I'd like to know what you guys see in my future, career, love life. Thanks a lot.

Pretty Lady please help-hair subject [ 3 Answers ]

Hi PrettyLady I'm new here and I start making some reserch and it seems that You are the most educated person here about cosmetology subject so I decided to write this massage to You. : My problem: I have bleached hair ,the color is almost white .My natural color is cool medium brown that's the...

Puppies... *sigh*... Just a pretty face [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all! We need help. We got a puppy half teacup yorkie half shih tzu, she's about 4 months old... should she be house trained by now? Because she's not... At all. We live in an apartment, so we can't really take her out on grass, but we let her out on the balcony and hope she does her...

Looking Pretty [ 4 Answers ]

I'm known as a geek in school b.c of my smarts.. and also the popular girls say I'm beautiful... I don't think so.. but everyone is jealous b.c of my looks but I don't dress to make myself pretty and I have brown hair layers and length is a little lower than my shoulders... n I have big dark red...

View more questions Search