Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Dec 5, 2006, 06:08 PM
    Thyroid Assist
    I think I might have a thyroid problem
    I have most of the symptoms and I am thinking of trying THYROID ASSIST.
    Has anyone with a thyroid problem tried this?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 5, 2006, 07:03 PM
    Phoenix, this is formulated for hypothyroidism, which means underactive.

Have you been diagnosed by your doctor? Do you want to put drugs in your body that have not been approved by the FDA?

If you suspect thyroid problems it is imperative that you get a thyroid test done prior to putting drugs in your body that could be harmful if you do not have that disorder.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair straightening assist [ 14 Answers ]

I am looking for a hair product that will straighten my hair.. I cannot afford to have it personally done and I would like to get some controal to my horrid hair.. I have extremely wavy, frizzy hair that at the same time is fragile and breaks easy... I was wondering what products some of you have...

Thyroid Tests [ 2 Answers ]

I just had some labs and an ultrasound done recently as my thyroid is enlarged and tender. On the labs the T3 came back as 183 and the ultrasound showed multiple nodules. My doctor said they are non-toxic (praise God!), but I am concerned as I am a diabetic (type II on pills), have hypertension,...

Electric fireplace assist [ 1 Answers ]

I have radiant heat in my house, but the upstairs room (approximately 11' X 19') is a little chilly. The construction is new 2X6 walls with good insulation. There are many windows, however, and the ceiling is cathedral. I am interested in raising the temp about 5 degrees or so for when I am...

Thyroid [ 2 Answers ]

Thank you so much for you info on tumor removel , I have one question , My mother inlaw has a tumor on her thyroid non-cancerous type . Im trying to find info on just removeing the tumor none of the lobe or thyroid at all is there a possible surgery out there . Rita J

Thyroid [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question for anybody out there that can help , I have a tumor on my thyroid and they want to remove my whole thyroid it is on my left side , my question is , there a surgery that can remove the tumor but not the whole thyroid. Thank You Rita Litwin

View more questions Search