Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rrr Posts: 91, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 08:39 AM
    I don't care if snowyhill reads this or not, but:
    You are too strong to kill yourself. You WILL NOT let me down by killing yourself. I'm 13 and I have been teased since I started school. Why? Because I'm me. There is no other reason for me being teased. No person is flawless and no person has flaws. You can only be yourself.

BE YOURSELF. BE STRONGER.
    ThatCuteEmoGirl Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 06:02 PM
    O god please get help I lost a lot of friends that way please don't do that to your friends and family trust me you mean a lot to them
    Snowyhill Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2007, 10:47 PM
    Ok I'm fine now I've gotten better and well I want to live... well I started cuttying myself in class couple of weeks ago and the teacher took my sisours off me but I live the feel of blood bleeding out of me :p :) :p
    pumibel Posts: 84, Reputation: 16

Apr 3, 2007, 03:43 PM
    I sent you a PM, Snowyhill. It has been a very long time since I have been on the forum, but this jolted me right back when I checked my email. Thank you for reminding me that I don't live in a vacuum. Not that I think everyone has been waiting for me to come back or anything.
    Hang in there...
    ThatCuteEmoGirl Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 06:31 PM
    OK well I'm glad that you feel beter because I feel like dying a lot to but I always think about how I felt when my friends did that and I miss them soooooo much... now just work on the cutting I know I feels good and exciting but you can't do that... find some other way to vent... I go in my room blair my sterio and scream (I have only cut myself 2 in the past month) there are other ways... like if you have to do something don't cut burn with water in the shower me and my friends do that instead of cutting now :] I hope that helps with the cutting problem... also write. I write poems on the back of my door when I get mad or sad or what ever so just vent other ways and try not to cut
    apple_bee Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Apr 3, 2007, 07:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowyhill
    i think i might kill myself before im 17 i dont like chosing and everyone around me know that but I have to chose to live why dad for i week on and off or not at all but next year im in highschool an di have to do more homework and study harder :confused: :(
    Hey bud its hard k... and parents sepperations are a difficult thing but these days many people have to go through them . I'm assomething that thers no way you can see your dad on the weekends.. I'm warning you I tried the whole 1 week with dad 1 week with mum thing and it sucked, I never felt like I had a real home and I enjoyed the weeks at my mums so much better, eventually I just came here to stay.. u s hould give it a try.. for about a month and see if you like it . If you don't then you can live with your mum and then have dinner dates, and sleepovers with your dad which isn't all that bad, but the fact that you rnot even in high school and already suicidal is bad . You need to talk to someone fast , you could tell a teacher, doctor, counslor, or parent and I guarantee that all of them will try to help you.. don't worry about high school... everyone scares you into thinking its a lot bigger of a deal then it really is. It's the same as before except with a locker. Just go with the flow and take care of yourself
    Snowyhill Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2007, 10:36 PM
    OK I cat plaay my steroir loud or right on the back of my door so I cut myself I Don't WANT TO DIE I WANT TO LIVE but I cut myself and plus " I love the feel of bleedingblood

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whey protein:can it harm me? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and I am hooked on whey protein simply because (I think)it tastes good after my workout and it speeds my recovery with fast digesting protein. I get EAS 100% whey protein and only take it after my work out. I am wondering if it is true that the whey can get "stuck" in your...

View more questions Search