Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Erykah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2008, 05:50 AM
    He Discovered it, but he hated it. Who is he? What did he Discover?
    Clue - He shares a name with the Current US President George W Bush
    SC-tbfd Posts: 58, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2008, 09:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Erykah
    Clue - He shares a name with the Current US President George W Bush
    No idea, but I'll guess

George Washington Carver. Peanut butter

Although a quick check on wikki indicates he didn't really invent it and says nothing about liking it or not.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Discover card suing me [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I need some advice. Discover card is suing me because I owe them 7500.00 I am not ignoring the debt. Just couldn't afford it. I am currently on unemployment and live in pa. Can they garnish my pay being on unemployment? Also I have a van that I am paying on monthly. Can they take that if...

Girl hated by all is trying to change [ 8 Answers ]

I know this may sound mean but everyone in my grade hates this one girl. She has 1 friend and that's because she feels bad for her. The girl used to not be that much of a liar, mean... (I can go on and on) person so my friends and I hung out with her. Now we stopped and she keeps on bugging us why...

My parents discovered my secret! [ 17 Answers ]

Hey, My names Rocco and I'm 17. For the last few months if been trying to hide the fact that my girlfriend and I are having a sexual relationship from my parents. No one ever goes into my room but me!! But my mom was cleaning. She found a condom I had used and I was stupid enough to think no...

Talking to boss about hated changes to job [ 4 Answers ]

Okay... I need advice. How can I tell my boss that I hate my job? I mean HATE it. I loved it when I started, and now I dread going in every day. When I started, I did some data entry, some paperwork, and answered phones, and generally just helped out where needed around the office. Now...

Citation to discover assets [ 4 Answers ]

Due to on the job accident claim Ive become overburden with paper work related to The Department Of Labor. Under stress and duress, I misfiled my court papers and was not present. I had a judgement entered but I wanted to appeal. With some bad advice from from an attorney I wasted money and time....

View more questions Search