Ask
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Sep 24, 2007, 07:06 PM
    Boys and their ways
    What are boys' signs of flirting?:p
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 24, 2007, 10:36 PM
    Teasing, lightly touching skin or clothing, pulling on the girl's hair, staring at the girl longer than is expected, playfully stealing something from the girl for the boy to get noticed, wanting to be close to the girl... Those might be some of the ways. I am sure that there are other signs, also. It depends on the age of the boy and girl.
    Biggie Posts: 99, Reputation: 10

Sep 24, 2007, 11:31 PM
    I used to give the girls I liked a hard time. Sometimes I would be a little mean to them, nothing harsh, but just enough to show the bad boy side of me. That didn't seem to work though. These days I just be myself, but that doesn't work either ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Would you call this abuse or rape or boys being boys?AND AM I ALONE? [ 27 Answers ]

Grew up in a home where I didn't get much love/affection and I 'fled' perhaps, by dating only one serious boyfriend from age 16 - 26 (can you say LOSER?) who permitted me to sneak out at night to see him midnight until 2am at 16, who isolated me--alienated my friends, ran off other guys I was...

Best ways to deal with this [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I have recently split from girlfriend of 2 years ,she n1st wanted space but could not handle this as I have life to, we lived together and done everything together, I miss so much still it hurts, she says there is nt that wow factor anymore like when we first met she doesn't feel the same ,I...

New ways to do business [ 1 Answers ]

What are new ways to do an existing business

Ways to get over an ex [ 9 Answers ]

I was only dumped a few days ago by text. One minute I'm over it, the next I'm in tears again. I just want myself pity to end. Because it was done by text, it hasn't set in complete that were not together. I just want to pull him aside and get him to talk to me. But I don't think he will. I've just...

Amish ways [ 2 Answers ]

I am curious- the Amish say that they disavow electricity and telephones, autos, but in the past horror on PA the Amish teacher used a telephone for 911 and the children were put on life support and were transported in ambulances, Is this hypocrisy?

View more questions Search