Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigmouthfisherdude Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 05:49 AM
    I'm 13, I way 190 and am scared this will affect me in life if I don't change now.
    :( :( how do I fix my problem:( :(
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 2, 2007, 05:50 AM
    Have your parents take you to the doctor who will set up a diet and exercise program for you.
    vball43 Posts: 76, Reputation: 4

Jul 2, 2007, 05:55 AM
    Curves helps a lot.
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Jul 2, 2007, 04:09 PM
    Well you should act now.
    Go see a nutritionist, eat healthy(fruits,vegetables, brown rice, wheat, etc.) and mdoerate, exercise regulary, and drink plenty of water!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

I don't know what I want to do with my life [ 8 Answers ]

Hi. I have just received my A level results (qualifications that lead to university for those non-UK people out there) and they were not what I had expected. I got BBC bit needed to get AAB to secure my place to do Optometry at Cardiff University. I am going to retake my A levels to get the right...

How does our understanding of life in the universe affect our knowledge of ourselves? [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering what other peoples opinion is on this matter.

Will relocation bonus affect change to tax bracket? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband has been offered a job that will require us to move from our Atlanta home to a nearby state. They are offering to give him a relocation bonus - as opposed to reimbursing him for moving expenses after the fact - to handle the move. My question is this - say the relocation bonus is...

My life is about to change. [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so this really isn't about relationships at all but you guys have helped a lot. Basically I just turned 23 years old and I am fresh out of college in my first job. I am living DC since September and just found out that I am moving to Philly very soon.(could be by end of march) I know this...

View more questions Search