Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CHRISTINA79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 01:29 PM
    DREAM about my boyfriend
    I had a dream that my boyfriend was cheating on me what does that mean?:confused:
    X-stream87 Posts: 51, Reputation: 9

Mar 6, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Just means you had a bad dream, its only a manifestation of your subconcious whether its something you want or something scares the hell out of you.

In this case it was just something that scared the hell out of you its no big deal don't read too much into it.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Mar 6, 2007, 01:39 PM
    Do you suspect something? Has he been distant? Alibi's? Anything changed recentlu?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Did I dream this up? [ 2 Answers ]

Or was there really a show that had a little blonde girl singing with some dogs,possibly bassets, in her bedroom. They would only come alive when she was alone. They each sang a different song with her. Does anyone else remember that show?I need the name of it.

My Dream [ 2 Answers ]

Last night I had a dream that I bought a Toyota Camery. It was black and I came out the dealership and it was parked outside. I got in and adjusted the mirrors. Got out and kept saying "this purchase is dumb, this is stupid. I went from no car note and low insurance to a car note and higher...

Dream.. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok I'm not religeus but I had seen another subject involving dreams in this category so I taught it would be well placed in here. I had (past 2 days) 2 dream wich involve a girl I used to hang around with a lot. And we were kind of together but not really a couple. In the meantime she has another...

Dream [ 1 Answers ]

:) Hi, I dreamt that this girl and I were good friends (she was one of those friends that your dream creates that you've never seen before to your knowledge). She was pregnant and I was so happy for her. Time came for her to have the baby and the baby died by getting choked by its cord. I was as...

View more questions Search