Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HollaAtyoboyeee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 04:59 PM
    Penis Lump
    I have a lump under my skin on the middle of the shaft of my penis. It isn't very big at all. I don't really feel much pain or discomfort with it either. Was just wondering what it may be and what I should do. I would appreciate some help! THanks.
    aprilj Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Mar 6, 2007, 05:05 PM
    Go to the doctor immediately. I know it sucks to go to the doc when it comes to that area, but that is exactly why you should go.. because IT IS THAT AREA. Don't mess around with things... down there, if you know what I mean. Go to the clinic if you don't want to see your real doc. Most are actually really good and they can tell you if it is serious or maybe just a sist.
    HollaAtyoboyeee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2007, 05:12 PM
    Alrighttty I guess I will go ASAP, sigh. I really do appreciate the advice though.
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2011, 08:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by helpishere56 View Post
    i agree with aprilj
    Look at the date of the original post... this was posted back in 2007.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on penis [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is jon, I am a 16 year old male. I have had a lump on the head of my penis since I can remember, I started noticing it in 5th grade. I have asked the doctors a couple times and they said it was nothing to be too worried about, considering I have no pain and its causing no problems with...

Lump on penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm 15 yrs old and have recently noticed a lump on my penis, it look rather like a spot and has a white top and a red ring around it, this may be due to me touching it. I am quite worried and would not like to aprroach my parents! Please put my mind at rest!

Lump on penis [ 3 Answers ]

There has been posts on this but I have a small lump on my penis and I was wondering could I still get diseases and stuuf with out having sex?

View more questions Search