Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    38yearsold Posts: 14, Reputation: 5

Feb 3, 2007, 10:21 PM
    Sexual abstinence
    Does sexual abstinence include orgasm by self masturbation? Is this healthy?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2007, 10:52 PM
    And your question is? Self masturbation have you done this before? Has it ever effected your health in a negative way.

Becoming obsessed or letting interfere with your life would be a problem.

Joe
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2007, 12:45 PM
    Yes, sexual abstinence, in the purest sense, means no masturbation. However, you will find those who have loosened up that definition to exclude masturbation (meaning masturbation is fine).

Are you asking if masturbation is healthy? Yes it is. Are you asking if abstinence is healthy? Yes it is. Obessessing about masturbation is not really healthy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I so sexual? [ 10 Answers ]

Im a 20 year old college student. I was never really a sexual person. The thought of sex and having sex with random girls was never in my head. The first time I masterbated was in 8th grade, I only did it since "everyone else in my grade was". After that it was like I was addicted. I...

No sexual attraction with my girlfriend [ 33 Answers ]

I met a girl about 2 years ago. From the instant I met her I knew she was a really nice girl and someone I would like to get to know. We started dating right away but not a whole lot. I'm a male by the way. My history is basically that I suppose I am an attractive guy and I have had quite a...

Sexual problems [ 7 Answers ]

Hi My name is Michelle and Iam new to this whole ask a question thing. The only reason why Iam doing this is because I have a question that can't just be asked to anybody. My husband and I have noticed something different in his pennis and we don't know what it is. He has these little things that...

About sexual [ 2 Answers ]

What is the meaning of heterosexual and bisexual

Sexual problems [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, It's been a long time and a lot has happened since I last wrote to ask. Here goes, my husband had kidney stones. He had surgery and had the stones removed after 3 months of pain. After the surgery he had a lot of pain in his penis and couldn't get an erection with the normal things like...

View more questions Search