Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jumma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 04:33 AM
    Skin on tip of penis is red?
    The foreskin at the tip of my penis is red and very sensitive. I am uncircumsized and if you peel back the foreskin part of the head of my penis is also red and sensitive. It does not hurt to urinate, also it seems to me like smegma production has increased, as it seems like I am having to clean it very often. What are these symptoms of and should I see a doctor? This is a recent thing, and was not happening a week ago. I am 16.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 29, 2010, 06:57 AM

Well, smegma isn't such a bad thing, it keeps the uncircumcised penis lubricated, but in your case it sounds like you picked up a little bit of bad fungus along the way. Yeast infections in men are rare, but can happen too. I would suggest a trip to the doctor to see just what it is. There are over the counter meds that can help you, but we are not allowed to recommend, for multiple reasons.

Tick
    tigerfan519 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2010, 09:00 AM

Yah.. best to have it checked out before it leads to a urinary infection further up your bladder, etc..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is there red bump on the tip of my penis [ 3 Answers ]

Its felt a little weird to pee lately, and I think there's a small red bump on my penis. Why is that?

Red dots on the under the head and on the tip of my penis? What should I do? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I have little red dots underneath the head and around the bottom of urinateing hole what is this and what should I do?

Single, red bump on skin of penis [ 2 Answers ]

For the past 2 months or so, I noticed a single, red bump on the left side of the shaft located near the base. It has absolutely no pain, discomfort. It sort of seems like a pimple but there is no head from which anything comes out when squeezed. There is no discharge of any kind. Could this be an...

Penis red on shaft under skin [ 1 Answers ]

I only ralized that the skin was soppsoe to slide over the head of your penis last year and I am now 18. My forskin is very tight and hurts a little when hauling it over. When it gets over my head and down a little it is very red and has a even darker red at the bottom or the head, almost purple,...

View more questions Search