Morphology

Normal 50
    Abnormal defects 30
    Mid/Tail defects 20

Others

PUS Cell 25-30 /hpf
    Agglutination Absent

My questions are:

1) Active Linear count is 10. Can I also add Non Linear count under the over all motility count. If yes, then I have got 25 motility sperms. But I believe that we need 50 sperm motility to fertilise the egg.

2) Our doctor (gyneacologist) has asked me to take Semen Culture test to find out the presence of bacteria so that they can prescribe anti-biotics for the same. If it is not in scope then she told that I have to get in touch with a Urologist to find out the reason.

My question is, Is this curable by Anti-Biotics or what are the other possibilities to improve my sperm motility.

3) What is called Vericocele. Is this treatment related to Sperm Motility.

Can anyone please guide me on this.

FYI - I don't drink, smoke, pure vegeterian...
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 14, 2008, 09:43 AM
    Hello s:

Well, apparently, you ain't shooting blanks... But, before I would take MY word for it, I'd call the doctor who administered the test. Or, we got a nurse here too. She'll be along shortly.

excon
    s_s_r Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2008, 10:02 AM
    Sorry, I couldn't able to make out what you are trying to say. Can you please explain me once again.
    Alexbaby Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2008, 09:51 AM
    I was just put on Doxycycline for 14 ays and Cipro for 14 days. As far as my count, it is good, but I show 100% ABNORMAL. Clomid also helped me out a lot. I take a lot of vitamins and ginseng. I am due up for another S/A test. I have not lost hope, so U don't either. Keep the update.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is normal or poor Semen analysis abnormal 61%. Dead sperms 45% [ 6 Answers ]

So. Please help me how much sperms count want to be normal... my normal sperm counting is 39% and abnormal sperms counting is 61%... my live sperm counting is 55% and dead sperms counting is 45%... NORMAL SPERMS 39% ABNORMAL SPERMS 61% Head Defect 51%+ Mid Piece Defect 3%+ Tail Defect 7%...

Missed period negative. Test result [ 5 Answers ]

I am 28 years old and have three children. Am married and have had unprotected intercourse for about a month. I had a late period last month. It showed up 8 days late and was very brown and clotty. Then about two weeks later I had cramping (I thought it was just ovulation, but it lasted so long)...

Brigance Test Result [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to find a site which will explain better the results of the Brigance test. My daughter recently was tested and scored 78 with an explanation that over 89 was gifted so I was wondering what does a score of 78 indicate?:confused:

Pregnancy test vague result [ 3 Answers ]

I took a pregnancy test today and it had one dark line and the one that was going across it was very very light.. does it still mean it is positive?:confused:

View more questions Search