Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peter kones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2008, 01:50 PM
    Need peace of mind
    Hi all,

I am new to this forum and looking for a peace of mind.

This is my case. I had a unprotected sex with my male partner who was at his 20th age and I was running at my 15th age. Now I am running my 25th age. Obviouslly that was a monogamous sex. Myself and my partner were free from STD or some other kind of sexual disease. At the time of intercourse, I was not matured (not able to ejeaculte sperms). My penis was not able to erect at the time of instant. We have had sex for more than 10 attempts. My friend still assures he is free from STD. For me, that was the first sexual exposure to me.

I suspect he would have contracted to HIV at the time of intercourse and he kept back truth from me. Because I was not as much aware of sex and HIV and causes for contracting to HIV.

I had a unprotected sex with him even though I was not able to erect my penis and was not able to ejaculate sperms. Would it be possible for me contracting to HIV as I have come across 10years??

Moreover I started to masturbate ofen once I found I could ejaculate sperm. I have masturbated numerous times and now I realize few more difficulties. I have found no of white dots around penis and found no itching.

I fell hesitate to discuss it with someone and need a peace of mind. Please advice me as I need a peace of mind.

Thanz in advance.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2008, 02:06 PM
    The white spots and bumps you are referring to have more the sound of herpes than HIV. And if you don't have the spots or bumps and itching then you don't have herpes. As for the HIV, if you want to be absolutely sure about your own health, may I suggest that you go and get an HIV test for yourself. This way there will be no question in your mind about whether you have this. If your partner has it, only having him take a test will prove if he does or does not. In the early stages of HIV there are no overt signs and symptoms.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you think I'm pregnant? If not, can someone give me some peace of mind? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi there! I'm new here and I really want to get some honest opinions here.:) My boyfriend and I had sex (with condoms) back in the last week of November. That week was my ovulation (supposedly ovulated on the 27th, I have a 30 day cycle). But afterwards, like 2 weeks later, I began feeling...

H&R's badly done tax return and "Peace Of Mind". [ 3 Answers ]

I am hoping someone will respond to this. I really need some advice before tomorrow. I took my taxes to H&R just before tax season, it was a new guy doing taxes (seasonal employee), and admittedly, my tax form was slightly in-depth: about 4 W2s, a 1099, and deductibles for both. Anyway, the...

I am not at peace. [ 4 Answers ]

I used to be rockstar till the age 24... popular and loved and in command of my own life.. Then I discovered l.s.d, and abused it for months... I have quit all drugs and substances, I am 29 now... but I suffer from extreme mood swings, and depressive states. Sometimes I feel I have become...

Just trying to get my peace of mind back [ 4 Answers ]

Im really going through an emotional brakedown rightnow.it seems like so much is against me.I am ayoung mother and recently my boyfriend of 2 years just left me and now I'm down and out he just left me with all the responsibilities.it's like he strayed away and cheated and now I guess he acts like...

View more questions Search