Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    love to where make-up Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2008, 12:06 AM
    Almost all lipsticks make my chin break out, BAD, Why?
    Why does certain, but most lipsticks/lip balms make me break out on my chin:confused: , only on my chin ,and bad, big pimples, and white heads, and in just a matter of hours.?:( , which is bad, cause i love to where lip stick.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 9, 2008, 02:46 AM
    Maybe you have to stop buying lip balm and in regarding to lipstick, maybe only hypo-allergenic.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 9, 2008, 06:56 AM
    Some people will experience breakouts around the lips or chin when using lipsticks, lip glosses or chapsticks that are made from (comedogenic) ingredients. Comedogenic ingredients can cause blackheads, whiteheads, or bumps on your skin. Look lipsticks or cosmetics that are non-comedogenic or hypoallergenic. It won't clog the pores or trigger breakouts.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Break up (did I make a mistake?) [ 12 Answers ]

I broke up with my boyfriend of two years last week. I just felt like I started having doubts and was unsure about us in the future like down the road(marriage) he is 23 I'm 21 I got the I love him but I'm not in love with him any more feeling. He was a great boyfriend and he didn't do anything...

Break-up/Make-up. I'm hurting too many people [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Everyone. Before I start, I just wanted to say this is a fantastic site that I'm so happy to have found. Each reply is sincere and quality. I've been browsing this site for a while before signing up, because I actually thought you had to pay for it due to the great quality and effort put...

Old lipsticks [ 2 Answers ]

When is lipstick too old? Is there any other uses for it, I have so many its a lot of money to through out, can it hurt lips, cauce infections etc?

View more questions Search