Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robbie123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Bump on penis
    Ok just about 2 days ago I noticed I have a bump on the side of my shaft around the size of a pee I am extremely worried and don't know what to do it only hurts if pressure is applied I tried to pop it once and puss came out now all that happens is blood comes out please help me!
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Oct 29, 2007, 06:21 PM
    If you are sexually active, even if you regularly use condoms, you may have to see a doctor to rule out any sexually transmitted disease.

Otherwise, it sounds like a cyst, which you SHOULD NOT try to pop, you should go see a doctor also, and see about having it removed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on penis [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I was looking around before and noticed that on the shaft of my penis there was one single bump, it was a little bit red at first, but then I squeezed it a little and some white stuff started coming out of it, when I finished squeezing it out, the red-ness was gone and the bump is going...

Bump on penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, I noticed a small bump on my penis shaft that sometimes appears after an erection or masturbation. It doesn't hurt or itch and tends to just last no more than an hour and goes away. I thought it was a cyst but since it goes away I am ruling that out. Maybe an allergic reaction? Or...

Bump on Penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have Bump on the right side of my penis, it doesn't hurt or have anything coming out if it. It is just medium size bump. I am a virgin and do masturbate. I don't know what it is at all. It showed up about 2 days ago. I told my parents just recently, and they said wait for now until we can do...

Bump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

My 17 year old son came to me last night saying he had a bump on his penis and was worried. Apparently it was not there before yesterday. Is it something he should be worried about?

Bump on Penis. [ 4 Answers ]

To Describe this, it is a recent addition, the last time I had sex was mid October. The bump appeared about a week ago. The bump is flat, skin colored, with a slightly darker outer portion where it goes into the skin, it is raised slightly, the top is also completely smooth across the top of it. It...

View more questions Search