Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nicholus Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2007, 10:54 PM
    What causes Itching on penis
    There is itching below the skin of my penis. I do not have pain or blistes etc but there is redness
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 17, 2007, 12:44 AM
    What do you mean by "below the skin of my penis," please? Also, where is the redness located?

I'm not trying to set you up for a possible diagnosis here. Doing that would be irresponsible of anyone here without first examining you, even if they were a doctor. When in doubt, and in order to ease your worries, it is best to consult a physician.

We can however, point you in a direction where you might find information that would be of help for you as to the possible causes of the condition about which you are complaining.

You might also like to try clicking on links to questions that have been similar to yours on the bottom of this page. Maybe you will find some helpful information there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White none itching bumps on head of penis [ 3 Answers ]

These tiny white head bumps on the head of my penis don't itch, or pain me, but they just keep coming an coming. What should I do?:confused:

My penis is itching in the inside. [ 9 Answers ]

I was studying in China. Recently, I came to Mongolia for work purpose. After a while, my penis started to itch. It's the tube inside. NOT the skin outside. It's not serious. And when I pee, I feel just a tiny bity hotness. Not bad. Just wondering why. Maybe somebody can help me. I have a new...

Itching Inside penis [ 3 Answers ]

Hi ! Well I have still feeling itching inside my penis . Last time when I ask the same question on this forum that " I feel itching inside my penis and i feel burning like sensations when ever I pee " . Then some people on this forum advise me to go for STD . Then I went for STD test and luckily my...

Itching Inside penis [ 1 Answers ]

Well I am not sure but I just read it from the internet that it might be STD as I felt itching inside my penis and when ever I pee I feel like burning . This makes me conscious that why is it so as it never happpened before in my life . Please tell me different aspects , is this only because of...

Itching under the foreskin of penis( front) [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my age is 29 I have got a problem from last 2 months I have been experiencing some small red spots under the fore skin of my penis & it is itching like a small insect sort of thing is moving.this problem I have noticed comes in cycle that is it remains for some days and goes but while having sex...

View more questions Search