Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bogey10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 08:32 PM
    Small red bumps on head of penis
    Hello I am 20 years old have had three partners in my life. My current girlfriend has only been with one other person and was tested a few months before we got together and came out negative. Before her I have not been sexually active for just about a year ago. One day after sex I noticed small red bumps on the head of my penis. I have no pain or discomfort. Its not itching or burning or anything I have no signs of an STD or can't image any way I could have got one but I did have an open cut on my penis while we were having unprotected sex I have been putting lotion on it and I am wondering if that is what could have caused it? What do you think the chances are that it could have some how contracted an STD?
    Thanks for the help!!
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Jan 31, 2012, 02:34 PM
    From a similar post, it sounds like it can either be something benign like "Pearly Penile Papules", or something more serious like an STD. The only way to know for sure is to get it looked at by a Doctor.

The following is an excerpt from the similar post:

Tea tree oil method is one of the most used homemade treatments for curing pearly penile papules. The numerous advantages it displays as well as the fact that it is highly effective make of this treatment one of the patients' favorite ways of getting rid of that ugly bumps which are troubling them so much.
    More info

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red bumps on my penis head... [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I got red bumps on my penis head since one week .I haven't been in sex relation since 14 months but now it have been seen a red bump on ma penis head and when I touch there its like hard inside . At the first time I got some white stuffs like of pimple . Is this dangerous or this is juct...

White bumps around the head of my penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I'm 19 years old and I have an uncircumsized penis... I have these strange white bumps around the head of my penis... I am a virgin... and I want to know if there's a way for them to go away? Please help http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee124/jose2507/d1.jpg ...

White none itching bumps on head of penis [ 3 Answers ]

These tiny white head bumps on the head of my penis don't itch, or pain me, but they just keep coming an coming. What should I do?:confused:

Bumps near head of my penis [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, so I'm 22 and for the last month or so I've had bumps on the top of the shaft under the head. They're only on the left side, only show up when I have an erection (not all the time) and go away when I'm flaccid. Sometimes there is more and it feels like lining of some sort. I'm starting to worry.

Red bumps on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I'm 17 years old and I never had sex before.. now I have this red bumps around my penis and is spreading.. looking for hel. Any advice

View more questions Search