Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sereni-T Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Sep 1, 2007, 10:37 AM
    Vaginal tearing during sex
    I am currently in a relationship and the sex is always great but I have gotten little tiny tears in my perineum after sex because my boyfriend is quite well endowed, and it's getting annoying! It's a bummer to have this afterwards because it means I have to wait for it to heal before we can again or risk tearing more! Any suggestions?
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Sep 1, 2007, 11:01 AM
    Sounds like you are doing the right thing so far. Other than waiting to you are healed there is not much else you can do except take preventative measures. Make sure you are sexually, fully ready for intercourse before you do it and use a nice lubrication. It is also important to ensure your partner that you go really slow and keep the sex going at a slower pace. Over time, your body will adjust to his size and the problem will be less likely to happen. Just lube up, take it slow, and give it some time. Good luck!
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Sep 3, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Some people prepare by using their fingers. That way not only do you get fully sexually aroused but it can be fun! But yeah, use lots of lube, and take it slowly. Also, be sure you're using a condom- those tears are open doors for STDs, should either of you have one.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 02:14 PM
    You don't have to have a tear in order to get the STI if your partner has one.
    cathy88 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2012, 10:30 PM
    I went through this with my last boyfriend, but without the tearing. We took it real slow in the beginning with lots of lube and foreplay. I was sore until I got used to him :)
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2012, 09:09 AM
    Hello Cathy,

Welcome to this website, you responded to thread that is more than 4 years old and probably closed, please read the date on the upper left corner before you repsond, Thanks.

John
    cathy88 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2012, 09:16 AM
    OK. sorry

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After sex vaginal pain [ 7 Answers ]

After I have sex with my boyfriend my vagina begins to hurt terribly. It stings and also my vagina swells up. I have been tested in the last nine months and have not been with any one but him so I don't think its an std. the only thing I think could be causing the stinging is that I shave down...

Tearing Me Apart? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a song title and artist, some of the lyrics are: It's tearing me apart every every day (something like that). Thanks. Cindy

Blood clots and heavy vaginal bleeding after sex [ 10 Answers ]

I just recently had rough sex with my boyfriend. During the intercourse, he kind of forced it in in a awkward position and ended up hurting me.. we stopped immediately. But I have noticed that I was bleeding... it was little at first but now going on 9 hours I have really heavy bleeding and really...

Heavy vaginal bleeding after rough sex [ 5 Answers ]

My new partner and I have just recently started having sex. I am a 42 year old female with three children. I had my tubes tied over 8 years ago after the birth of my third child. He is only the second person in my life that I have been intimate with. His style is not what I have been used to....

Tearing down 2 walls [ 1 Answers ]

We are remodeling our kitchen and want to remove 2 walls to open it up. We have a truss roof and want to know if we can remove both walls. One wall is part of the wall that runs through the middle of the house between the kitchen and living room, there are support beams in basement under this...

View more questions Search