Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amanda12345 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2007, 07:07 PM
    First move
    I was just wondering if anyone can give me suggestions and tips on how to make the first move so my boyfriend knows I want him. We haven't had sex in 3 weeks and he wants me to make the first move. I was wondering if people could just tell me there tricks and help me out. I hope you can help... thanks!
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Jun 28, 2007, 09:55 PM
    It can be as simple as asking him to hold you and cuddling in bed together. Then just lightly kiss his chest and work your way up his chest, up his neck, and then... :D
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2007, 04:37 AM
    Simple and direct is the best way... just walk up to him and gently grab his crotch then rub it... before he even gets undressed.
    Amanda12345 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2007, 09:38 PM
    OK thanks... anybody else have any suggestions? I will take all the ideas I can get!
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jun 30, 2007, 10:01 PM
    Hello Amanda.

A sexy Smile and a wink will always get a Man going.

Take him out to dinner and wear a nice dress with nothing under it. Don't let him know your naked until you get out of the car in the parking lot. Whisper in his ear that you are naked under your dress just for him. If you can let him see a quick flash of a quick feel that will get him going faster. During the night keep reminding him that your naked and that its all for him. If he can stand it make him stop at a few other places on the way home so it takes even longer before he get his sweet Loving.

Have Fun
    Dennis777

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Move away [ 2 Answers ]

My ex husband and I had an agreement over 6 months ago that he would let me move to Orange County from San Diego County. The agreement was as follows: For 2 months I would bring him down every weekend because he didn't have a car and was saving up for it. Well 6 months have passed and I was...

Move or not to move? [ 2 Answers ]

I AM PLANNING ON MOVING OUT OF MY MOMS HOUSE, WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK IS A GOOD AMOUNT TO HAVE SAVED BEFORE MOVING? AND IS THERE ANYTHING YOU ALL THINK I SHOULD KNOW BEFORE ACTUALLY MOVING OUT, like info maybe i should ask a landlord or things i should just know about the whole rental agreement...

Help I want to move [ 3 Answers ]

I have joint custody of my 11 year old son. I live in Florida it is expensive, we live paycheck to pay check. I was offered a promotion moving no more than 500 miles away to South Carolina doubling my income. In my divorce papers my ex-husband had a stipulation put in that I have to have a hearing...

FL to GA move [ 1 Answers ]

I just moved from Florida to Georgia but I work in Florida. Do I file income tax in both states? If so will I have to file in both as long as I work in Florida?

To move or not to move - Tub Drain [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I am installing a 72" soaker tub into a properly roughed in basement bathroom. The soaker tub's drain is not in the traditional spot and is positioned in the middle of the length of the bath. I have a 2" snub up located about 24-30" from where my tub drain will sit. Do I have to cut up...

View more questions Search