Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sinead101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2007, 12:10 PM
    Bad hair dye reaction
    Help!. I dyed my medium brown hair blonde.next day my face and neck swollen badly had to go to casualty.cleared up in few days using steroids,but now my roots are 3 inch long and the blonde is now orange.I can't use permanent dye.rinse won't take either.help!
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jun 27, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Try using a semi-permanant hair color. Semi-permanant colors don't contain ammonia or peroxide, and won't cause an allergic reaction. Remember that they're deposit only colors, which washes out in 6 to 12 shampoos.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get rid of hair dye/keeping hair dye from fading [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I have kind of a problem and no one knows what to do, especially me! I have beautiful dark dark brown hair. I don't know why, but I let someone highlight my hair blonde about 2 years ago. They turned orange, so I dyed my hair dark brown again to get my color back and I was happy. Within a...

Can I use a medium brown permanent hair dye over adark brown permanent hair dye? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I really need some advice about 3 weeks ago I dyed my hair dark brown permanent, my hair colour is naturally dark brown but now my hair is black and really making me look very hard and pale. Am I able to buy a permanent medium brown hair dye to lighten it up? I have read your site and see...

Bad reaction to Front Line Plus [ 15 Answers ]

Has anyone's dog had a bad reaction to Front Line Plus? Front Line Plus was applied to 3 of my dogs, it was applied by smearing the contents all across the dogs backs, not applied correctly in 1 spot by shoulder area. All three dogs ended up with 3rd degree chemical burns, all the hair and skin...

Hair dye on highlighted hair? Good or bad idea [ 3 Answers ]

hiyaaa!!! i normally get my hair done at the hairdressers, blond highlights using foils. my roots are so bad at the moment and I can't afford to have them done so today after work (finish at 3) im going to tesco's to buy a hair dye... is this a bad idea dying highlighted hair??? would it be...

Bad reaction to Water [ 4 Answers ]

My husband is having really bad reactions when he drinks water... bloating, swelling, cramping, etc. What is this caused from and how can he fix it. Its been going on for a few years now and we were wondering if it has to do with his diabetes or something else... Can anyone help us?

View more questions Search