Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gazzaboi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2007, 04:39 AM
    Vein like lump around head of penis
    Hi,

I don't know if this is a serious problem or not, but its something that is troubling me.

Last week, I noticed a vein like lump going all the way around the base of the head of my penis.

It seems to be larger when I wake up first thing in the morning, but then during the day its not there.

Any info or advice as to what it could be would be appreciated!
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Oct 24, 2007, 06:20 AM
    Spend some time on Web MD and learn about your anatomy. What your are describing as a vein, is a vein. I'm no doctor I assure you but the way an erection works is blood is pumped into the penis and held in by locking devices (so to speak) Then at the correct time (hopefully) the locking devices release and the blood drains out and the penis goes flacid again.

Now, I Believe that erections during the night can occur because of dreams, but I've had erections upon awakening that meant I needed to pee, really bad.
    gopi12345 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2011, 01:49 PM
    Same problem I faced my nurve bulge near the head of my pennis(circularly i.e bottom of the left to right when my skin is pushed backward) when the nerve is stressed I mastrubate reguraly but the problem doesn't repeat regularly. I am unmarried is there any serious problem I face after marriage please suggest...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vein like lump on my penis? [ 7 Answers ]

I have a lump on the top side of my penis (other side of the shaft), it is roughly in the center and to the back end, and can be seen beginning near my pubes. It feels the same as a vein, however it is much larger, and I cannot directly see it. It is about an inch long when my penis is non erect....

Feel Nerve/Vein on Top of the Penis. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All first of all... Ok, I've got one embarrassing question. I've been masturbating for some time and I have bended my penis while doing so. Not sure, but it seems like something got broken... My penis is functioning normally, everything seems to be fine. It's just little...

Tic-tac shaped lump just under penis head [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I'm 21years old and I'm circumcised. I've got a small 'tic-tac' (if you know what those mints are) shaped lump under the skin underneath the penis head. Its been there for a while to be honest, I wasn't sure if it had got any bigger but my girlfriend said it felt like it, but if so not very...

White lump just under the head of the penis, underneath side [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a little white oval shaped lump on the underneath side of my penis, just below the head bit. It has been fine until a couple days ago when it suddenly got a whole lot bigger. It hurts a little bit but hurts quite a bit when I touch it. Pleas help, Anyone? :(

Line/lump on penis head [ 2 Answers ]

Going on about 10 day, there is a line, almost a lump,starting on the side of the penis head, immediately at the left side, in a slight curve, approx. 0.5" or so. At one end it has a bludge, almost like a pimple or built up. Moving to the right along the line it is more soft in texture. ...

View more questions Search