Redness on penis head?

Asked Jun 20, 2008, 10:27 AM 1 Answer
    Hello, my question has to do with a small red dot I have on the rim of my penis. Theirs only one red dot and on the other side of the rim it looks red and irratated. Also every couple times a month I have problems urinating so I'm very worried. I've gotten an STD check and nothing came up, I'm thinking maybe a false positive so I'm going for a second check up in a couple days. I just wanted to know if anyboy had any idea's. Also it has no pain hardly ever but an itch once in a great while. I have no idea what this is and I haven't slept with anyone in 4-5 months out of fear of maybe having an STD. someone please help?

Last edited by younguy21; Jun 20, 2008 at 12:15 PM.
    1 Answer
    smokedetector's Avatar
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

#2

Jun 20, 2008, 11:03 AM
    Mosquito bite?

Small spots around penis [ 4 Answers ]

Hey everyone I've just been seeing some small tiny spots starting to take place around my penise, it doesn't hurt me at all when touching them or when having sex with my partner. Its just, not nice to look at, ether would I know if it's a un healthy thing. I haven't seen my local docter as I'm...

Small bumps on penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 very small bumps on the base of my penis... they resemble blood blisters and are very small. They don't itch or hurt they are just there. Any knowledge of what they can be?

Small Bump on Penis [ 6 Answers ]

Well, I'm 15 and I just noticed today that there is a small bump on the just start of the shaft of my penis. I'm not sure what it is and Im a little frightened. It's not red or white but it is painful if something touches it. It may be a bug bite as I have had this before and it went away, but...

Small red bumps on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I have sex with my girl friend with condoms of course I get red dots on my penis, they usually disappear after a day, this doesn't happen all the time every now and then, my question is why do I keep getting them, can it be I'm allegric to laxtac condoms or worst case scenario herpes....

Baby son has very small penis [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, my 16month old sons' penis is so tiny that when not 'erect' it is completely withdrawn into his body, and when 'erect' is only 1cm long. I already get sly comments from people when I change his nappy or when he is bathed, and I am terrified how this will effect him when he is older and...