One dark red bump in cheek of mouth

Asked Jan 6, 2007, 09:48 AM 29 Answers
    This mourning I woke up with a pretty big, dark red colored bump inside my mouth on my cheek. I looks like a blood blister but isn't, its so dark it looks black. It looks to be perfectly round. I looked at pictures of hpv and they are all white and nothing like the color of the one in my mouth. Any suggestions as to what it might be? I am a male and haven't had oral sex. Could I have got an std from kissing? The only other thing I could think it could be from is that I went to the dentist and got a cleaning and then got a filling in which they numbed the one side of my face but that was the opposite side then the side this bump is on.

Last edited by trigger185; Jan 6, 2007 at 11:54 AM.
    curtis_osambo's Avatar
    curtis_osambo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#2

Jan 20, 2007, 11:16 AM
    I also woke up this morning with a similar blister bump that looks almost black. Did you ever figure out what it was?
    trigger185's Avatar
    trigger185 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

#3

Jan 21, 2007, 06:24 PM
    No it just went away two days later and haven't seen it since
    lost123's Avatar
    lost123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#4

Mar 26, 2007, 10:13 PM
    Hey.. I have that now.. I'm kind of worried,. wondering what it is...
    jokop's Avatar
    jokop Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#5

Apr 7, 2007, 09:20 AM
    Hi
    I just want to say I have the same thing
    A red blister full of blood in the inner side of my chick. No pain.
    I just happaned to search in Google for it and came here. Registered. Left my mark.
    Hope we'll live
    Cheers
    Bye
    john1234's Avatar
    john1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

#6

Apr 9, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Anyone find out what this is? I think I have it too.
    sinceiwas's Avatar
    sinceiwas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

#7

Apr 17, 2007, 11:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jokop
    Hi
    a red blister full of blood in the inner side of my chick. no pain.
    I just happaned to search in google for it and came here. registered. left my mark.
    Pretty much the same here. Anyone know what it could possibly be?
    karinn's Avatar
    karinn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

#8

Apr 18, 2007, 04:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by trigger185
    This mourning i woke up with a pretty big, dark red colored bump inside my mouth on my cheek. I looks like a blood blister but isnt, its so dark it looks black. It looks to be perfectly round. I looked at pictures of hpv and they are all white and nothing like the color of the one in my mouth. Any suggestions as to what it might be? I am a male and havnt had oral sex. Could i have got an std from kissing? The only other thing i could think it could be from is that i went to the dentist and got a cleaning and then got a filling inwhich they numbed the one side of my face but that was the opposite side then the side this bump is on.

Have you found out what this is since I think I have exactely the same?
    sinceiwas's Avatar
    sinceiwas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

#9

Apr 19, 2007, 01:43 AM
    And now tonight it's gone. Had it for two days. I'm still bothered by its appearance and the fact that I can't find much information on what it may be. A blood blister, maybe? And if so caused by what?
    kepi's Avatar
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

#10

Apr 19, 2007, 12:27 PM
    Could it have been a cold sore?

One red bump on head of penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I just recently got a red bump on the tip of my penis. Its round but does not hurt in any way. It won't pop like a zit but just hardly bleed instead when I tried ripping it off. I had oral sex about 2 months ago and haven't had sex since. There is just one bump and it hasn't got bigger or...

Itchy skin, then red bump like rash [ 2 Answers ]

For a few weeks now, I've been itching extremely bad all over my body. Usually my thighs worst of all. I assumed I was gaining weight and it was just because my skin was stretching(I'm noticing more stretch marks than before). Now all of the sudden everywhere it itches(worse than before!) As soon...

Red bump on vaginal area [ 1 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with HPV 5 years ago, had one outbreak, one treatment of freezing, and nothing ever since. All of the pics I have looked at of HPV and herpes look nothing like what I have. It's a hard red bump, didn't itch that bad the first week, but does a little now. My husband only had one...

Kind of red bump on my penis [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 15 years old, and I was wacking off a couple days ago, and felt this bump, it's like the color of my penis. I'm circumsized. I don't know if that makes a difference. What should I do? Could someone PLEASE give me some advice, I'm like freaking out here. I don't want to loose my dick.

Dark spots around face and mouth [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get rid of dark spots on my face?