LocationChicagoLand ExperienceA. Northwestern University
-----B.A. Psychology, minor Biology.
B. Sixty-five years of life experience.
C. Female sexuality expert.
D. Daughters of the American Revolution-lapsed.
E. Spent time in a 12 Step Program related to AA.
F. Divorced since 1983; no children.
G. Extensive experience and reading in Religion
H. Declared Secular Humanist/Atheist 2006.
1. Social Worker, both Medical and Family.
3. Personal Banker-RetirementAccts, Annuities.
4. Real Estate Sales
5. Office work, waitress, receptionist, clerk
Former hobbies and interests:
1. Dog Shows-obedience and confirmation
2. Bridge, poker, and many other card games
3. Golf, tennis, speedwalking and cycling
4. Crocheting and counted crossstitch
5. Animal training expert-cats and dogs
6. Reading lots of science and other non-fiction
8. Being a great friend
"...today, the world was just an address, a place for me to live in, no better than all right, but here you are, and what was just a world is a star! Tonight!!..."