Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    weber76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Identify a pill
    I found a pill on my floor and I have no idea what it is could anybody please help? It is white oblong and imprinted on one side is m523 on the other side is 10/325. PLEASE HELP.
    Thank you sooooo much. Missy
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 1, 2007, 01:49 PM
    Missy we get this question all of the time at this site. Here is the basic answer, it isn't your med so dispose of it. Your curoisty can put you in danger. If someone answered and said it was aspirin you wouldn't take would you. If the said it was ritalin you wouldn't/shouldn't take it. Some answeres you get here are perefct and othe times people make mistakes. Just flush please.
    tcberge Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 11:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by weber76
    i found a pill on my floor and I have no idea what it is could anybody please help? it is white oblong and imprinted on one side is m523 on the other side is 10/325. PLEASE HELP.
    Thank you sooooo much. Missy
    It is called endocet. 10mg hydrocodone (vicodin) 325mg tylenol
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2007, 01:36 AM
    It's best not to tell what a pill is for to someone you don't know. You never know why they really want to know. You also may not know if the answer that you have provided is absolutely correct. If you answer the question incorrectly as to what a pill really is, you could be setting someone up for physical harm, so it is best not to identify any medications based upon the descriptions of them. To do so, would be very irresponsible on anyone's part.

If it's not prescribed for you, then the best advise is to flush it.
    Kennynva Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 12, 2008, 11:58 PM

It is a percocet 10 mg and tylenol 325 take them all the time.. it is the highest percocet precribed... and be careful... if not use to taking codiene...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Identify this pill? [ 2 Answers ]

I was in my sister's room and found a pill in her drawer. It's a capsule and says SHIRE 381. I'm concerned because she's had problems with drug use before. If anyone can tell me what this is, I'd really appreciate it. I don't want to tell my parents if it's nothing to worry about, but if it's...

Identify a pill [ 1 Answers ]

What is a medicine tablet that is half white, half blue, has 600 on one side and what looks like an A on the other?

Identify this pill I found [ 5 Answers ]

I found a pill in my kitchen, it has 54 over 142 on one side and is scored on the other so that it can be halfed. It is sm,white and looks like an asprin. I don't know where it can from?

Identify pill [ 2 Answers ]

... the pill in question is fairly thick, white oval shape. Numbers 35 left side w/ a line divided then 96 on right side. Other side has a script like V on it Thanks for your help

Identify a pill [ 2 Answers ]

Please identify a small round pill kind of thick, cross on one side,EP225 on the other

View more questions Search