Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

May 3, 2007, 04:15 AM
    Pill identification
    I have a pill . I know what it is but I have been trying and trying to find this on line. I don't know how you guys do it.
    The pill is white, round, scored and has FL on one side and 20 on the other. What is it?
    Thanks. I will tell what it is if no one can find it..
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 3, 2007, 09:51 AM
    It is Lexapro 20 milligrams.

Isabelle, I don't like to look up the drugs for folks who don't know what it is because there is a dangerous deadly game being played by middle school and high school students called "Skittles." They round up all the pretty pills that they can get (many are just over-the-counter common cold meds, and take them.

There have been several children that has died from doing this recently in a community very close to mine.
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

May 3, 2007, 12:19 PM
    J-9, you are right.. I knew what it was but, when I tried and tried to look it up, I couldn't.
    Do you mind to tell me how you do it?
    I don't ever attempt to identify drugs on this page.. look at all previous questions and you can see that I never answer. I do not believe in it either. I just wanted to know how to do it.
    Thanks in advance for helping.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 3, 2007, 12:23 PM
    Check your PM Isabelle
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 3, 2007, 03:31 PM
    I know how she does it, she is just very very smart, and very educated about medical issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pill identification [ 3 Answers ]

I have a light blue oblong pill which has markings that are TY c365. Could you please tell me as to what kind of pill this is. Thank you for your help.

Pill identification [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old clonazepam bottle and I found a small,round,yellow pill inside it today. One side is plain with a line in the middle the other side has an e and 63 on it. Could anyone possibly know what it is? I've checked everywhere trying to find out what it is and I've had no luck....

My mom has proplems with takeing pill like pain pill and stuff [ 6 Answers ]

I found this pill it is pink oval pill on one side it has a S on it the other side as numbers 8667 with a spilt line to.I would ask her but I don't want me not trusting her driving her back to them.I will trow the pill a way onces I find what it is so please help let me know if is is some kind of...

What pill is this? Yellow Oval Pill [ 2 Answers ]

The pill is a yellow and oval on one side it has 650 on the other side it is either O M or W O, What is this pill used for.

Identification [ 5 Answers ]

Here is a picture of a pump installation of some sort in my basement. The basement is 1/2 underground. There is a pump inside that seems to be stuck running. It has been running consistently for several hours. The house (and I assume) the pump is about 16 years old. Does this appear to be a...

View more questions Search