Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gunrack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 04:52 PM
    Should I take 2 capsule of metathione daily?or 1 per day >_< I'm confused.
    Should I take 2 capsule of metathione daily?? or 1 per day >_< I'm confused...
    jazeeplum Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2007, 06:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gunrack
    should i take 2 capsule of metathione daily???or 1 per day >_< im confused....
    you should take it 2x a day to achieve the result along with vitamin C 500mg. While taking meta thione

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unidentified Capsule [ 9 Answers ]

I found some blue and yellow capsules in my home, which I hope no has used. They are blue and yellow capsules, with no markings. Just wanted to know if anyone had an idea what they are?? I appreciate the help

What is this pink capsule with e 649 on it? [ 1 Answers ]

I found a pink pill capsul with the numbers e 649

Daily routine [ 2 Answers ]

What should be the routine of my autistic children? Could you give me a sample schedule?

Can I take whitening capsule when I'm drinking anti TB drugs? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend wants to take whitening capsule (metathione glutathione), but then she's bothered because she's currently taking anti TB drugs.. is it OK if she take whitening capsule while taking anti TB drugs @ the same time?

Whitening capsule that is appoved by food and drugs administration [ 1 Answers ]

Hello to everyone!I want to ask if you know a whitening capsule that is approved by food and drug administration?where can I buy that here in U.S.A?looking forward from reply and thank you

View more questions Search