Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gorda81 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2007, 02:49 PM
    Blood in the urine
    I've been really worried lately. Ive had blood in my urine for the past year(its been only detected through a urinating in a cup and tested with the dip stick). The doctor thought it was a urinary tract infection but it wasn't then she thought it was kidney stones but my kidneys were fine. Can this just be normal? Im only 25 years old. Ive read about bladder cancer and usually anyone getting it under the age 40 is very rare. But I kind of worry that cancer may be the cause. If anyone can help me I would really appreciate it.:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    strong__dan Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Apr 19, 2007, 02:51 PM
    Well I would suggest find a better doctor and don't worry stress will probably just make it worse.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 19, 2007, 03:54 PM
    Fibroid growth on kidneys ( depending on test they did for kidneys)
    Among a dozen other maybes. Yes you may want a 2nd opinon on this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

False Negative blood and urine pregnancy tests? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 29 been trying to get pregnant for months... My last period is now almost 10wks ago.(70days) I have been to the doctor several times and several tests have been done... All pregnancy tests come back negative... my progesterone was also low, so doctor said I probably never ovulated... Why? ...

Is my period too long? Is it real blood or period blood? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm really worried. My period came a month early, I only have it once in two months. I have huge cramps and tylenol doesn't work but it usually does. The color and smell are different. The color is much lighter and clear and the smell doesn't have the usual scent, it smells more like the...

Blood in Urine, Treatment, Vet'sDiagnosis? What could it be? [ 2 Answers ]

I rescued an adorable six year old orange indoor tabby named Ginger. Here is a bit of his history, including his: "Eating Idiosyncrasies"! He has always been healthy, never any illnesses, shiny coat, happy and mischievous! I have been feeding him "Holistic-type" of foods all of his life. He...

Minute blood in urine [ 3 Answers ]

I took a medical exam for my job today, part of the procedure is to do a urinalysis.. . Checking for sugar. When the doctor came into the exam room he told me that blood was detected in the urine. This is not visible to the human eye. He said I might wish to check it out with my GP sometime. He...

The blood shed & the blood sprinkled! [ 4 Answers ]

THE BLOOD SHED & THE BLOOD SPRINKLED In the Old Testament and the New Testament sacrificial "Blood" is spoken of in two ways;i.e. "The Blood shed and the Blood sprinkled." IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHAT WAS THE APPLICATION OF "SHED BLOOD" RE "ATONEMENT" (the 'moment the Blood became...

View more questions Search