Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    r1ch13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 12:18 PM
    Messed up
    Ok I went to a Dr. to get this medication called suboxone and I take that script to longs drug store which is now cvs pharmacy. I also see another Dr. for my pain medication, my pain medication was lost so without my meds I go into withdrawl so that's why I seen the Dr. for the suboxone. But the pharmacy without my consent called my pain management Dr. and gives out information to her. Now am I just trippin or was that wrong of the pharmacy.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 10, 2012, 04:55 PM
    Well, this trips an alarm to pharmacists. Many people do what is called "doctor shopping" so that they can get an abundance of pain medications. If your pain medication was lost, as you say, it would have been smarter to go to your pain doc rather than finding another doc for such a strong prescription.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm messed up. [ 2 Answers ]

Age:13 I don't know what's wrong with me, someone please help me. I'm not BiPolar, well I'm not sure, but my mood suddenly changes and I get all sad\depressed\angry. Like yesterday when I was talking to my best friend, I suddenly got very emotional\angery\sad, and started saying bull**** and...

I'm messed up [ 75 Answers ]

So... Here's a quick summary of what's wrong with me: - I'm a tad obcessive. - I have self-esteem issues (which teen doesn't?). - I'm lazy. - I come across as arrogant. - I'm anti-social (or so I hear). - I'm cynical.

He messed up [ 24 Answers ]

I was working in the same company were my Bf is the co-owner we're leaving together for almost 9 months. He's a hot and attractive guy I can tell that because a lot of our employee has a crush on him. One of the employee really likes him to the point that she was offering her body towards him. This...

I think I messed up [ 3 Answers ]

OK I called my ex girlfriend July 4th we broke up like a month and a half ago she told me don't call her until she is ready to be my friend that was in June. So I called yesterday and had small talk I said happy 4th of July she said thanks and same to you she was using one word answers when we talk...

I am all messed up [ 6 Answers ]

I have never had a problem getting girls ever it has always been to easy for me I grew up with four girls I am not gay or bi but I am comfortable with my sexuality. Not to long ago I was living on cape cod mass. And I was dating the girl I thought I was going to be with for the rest of my life I...

View more questions Search