Ask
    kadencole Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2012, 08:33 AM
    Taking other drugs
    Can I take ibuprofen with lisonopril & cardezem
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 11, 2012, 09:01 AM
    I find nothing that says they can't be taken together BUT you obviously have cardiac problems. I would ask your Physician or Pharmacist and would not take advice from strangers over the Internet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My girlfriend loves me, but the drugs are taking her over. What should I do? [ 3 Answers ]

We been together for a year and everything was going great. The last 3 months the lying started, and hiding lots of things from me. Now, I'm going to be away for a year, and I love her with all my heart, I would give her my life. I want her to be back to normal, like when we first met. What should...

What about taking certain prescription drugs in early pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been seeing a doctor for weight management for a month. He prescribed adipex and wellbutrin. My husband was not supposed to be able to have children. We found out yesterday that our miracle baby is on the way! Will the medication that I have taken hurt my baby?

Drugs are taking over out relationship [ 4 Answers ]

Her story: This is a two part question from me and my boyfriend of five 1/2 years. When I met him I had just started smoking PCP. He started selling PCP and would often times give it to me whenever I asked him for it. Recently, I have been wanting to quit. I will break up with him and leave it...

Can I get custody of my unborn child if the mother is taking drugs? [ 6 Answers ]

I live in the state of Kentucky, and my ex-girlfriend is pregnant with my child. I know for a fact that she's taking drugs(pain pills) that are not prescribed to her. I want to know if I can get her drug tested and get custody of the child, because obvisouly she doesn't care about the child...

View more questions Search